why not put a but in or a five foot

The video has been on youtube a few years.

Let's be honest, we've all tried it at some stage or another - It's the only way to learn hemping really, by smashing a few windows/dropping a 21 on someone's head - It's all part of the fun.

This character has just chosen to do it in front of a load of workmates in the digital age!

Silly Billy.
dont think that wud be fun droppin a long en on sum ones head

Dropped a few in my time phil, my best accident was when i had been labouring a few months, was **** at handling 21's. Was striking a pepperpot and the long un was poked down from the top lift to the ground still stood up i attempted to walk with it not noticing the telephone line above, cue the silly walk left and right trying to keep hold of it but to no avail down it came straight onto the pillar of a new saab in the garden, shattered the windscreen and fucked the pillar. Needless to say I was in trouble. Surprisingly i didnt get sacked though.

i am sad as that a longun if i cant reach it id get a double but now i agree a butt or five foot

yeah but thats might be in a real world you always hemp what gets pulled up and the gear you have at the time not that i must have the excact tube lol

with the advent of the 10ft lift it dose tend to run awray,so we just try to sick to long when we hemp.

pass me a 42 er i ll put that on as well , haha . yes i am the last of the old school scaffolders but when i was a trainee if the job was going up the height of a 21 then it went on regardless . if you didnt put on you wouldnt dare show your face in the bar on the weekend . if you kept doing you would get sacked . never mind putting the right stagger in to start with . you work off the back of the wagon with no drawing . the scaffold could be on ahill for fooks sake . i am only 31 but when i started if you cant top off over 5" high with a 21 then you would never of made a scaffolder

benchmark just sling us up bundles of long,so we not any choice in the matter as you said just get on with it.

i think its just people who cant top off with 21 s who moan about the hemp height . if my sleeve is below the lift a 21 is going on , it save getting more gear up later . IF YOU CANT TOP OFF YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BRICKIE HAHA

thats ok mate but when your in the city with every **** looking at you are you going to try it i work of lorrys as well no drawings no saftey either but you know what you can do and what you cant and all what happens is they take the piss till some other c---t makes the same mistake.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

oh sorry i AM OLD OR YOU CAN PUT A LONGUN IN FROM THE LIFT ABOVE AS I DO THAT A LOT NOW I AM ******* OLD WORN OUT BY DOING ALL THEM SILLY ******* THINGS I WAS TOLD AS A KID IT WILL **** YOU BY MAN MY AGE NOW DID I LISTEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats ok mate but when your in the city with every **** looking at you are you going to try it i work of lorrys as well no drawings no saftey either but you know what you can do and what you cant and all what happens is they take the piss till some other c---t makes the same mistake.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

oh sorry i AM OLD OR YOU CAN PUT A LONGUN IN FROM THE LIFT ABOVE AS I DO THAT A LOT NOW I AM ******* OLD WORN OUT BY DOING ALL THEM SILLY ******* THINGS I WAS TOLD AS A KID IT WILL **** YOU BY MAN MY AGE NOW DID I LISTEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i m only having a laugh mate , it depends on the job your on doesnt it . i love nothing more than driving job to job working off the wagon having a laugh with your mates . couple of cheeky ones on a dinner time . the moneys just not there no more is it i would love to do it forever

we generaly work in a team of four every guy knows where he can top to,thats the good thing we neve see either of s struggle.as you say the moneys not there as it was so we dont bust a chop either.

Thats ok mate i know its the crack, but i have been there done it got the tea shirt how many here now can hang cradles hanging fans or do a slung, there arseholes would drop out lol

we all did stupid things when we were younger i remember managing to stagger about 20 foot with 5 galve 21 s on my shoulder and a 5 foot balanced on top because my mate had already carried 5 and i wanted to beat him . i can also to my own shame admit to pushing jobs over in the street because the lifts were high as fook and it was easier to strip on the floor . i am proud of neither of these things and wouldnt dream of doing them now . i have probably done worse but i ll keep the rest to my self

we work the same all on day work but the cunts still think your on a price knocking up 24 square a day at a 100ft but our gov is like us old school and all see just the squares in front not the gear in the jobs or saftey

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

same as that mate used a refuse bin in pudding lane bombing of the roof into it was great then on sundays lol could you do it now

Top Bottom