why not put a but in or a five foot

Sammyscaff

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoXtWcau2g]YouTube - how not to hemp[/ame]

clowns

never mind how not to top out, how about how not to kick aff a job probably system boys tryin to step up to t+f.:push:

Q:- Why not put a five or a but in?
A:- Coz he's a Kn0B

to be totally honest i probably would have put a 21 on there but its just the way i was taught . you could tell as soon as he pulled the tube up he didnt have a clue or the strength . he was obviouslyshowing off for the camera

that will be mattisons

done a spell on there a while back and never came across a hemp bigger than a 16, no matter how high the scarf

struck a tower block and most of the hemps were 10's, got very annoying. every other fitting was a sleeve

job gets a few kinks in it aswell

to be totally honest i probably would have put a 21 on there but its just the way i was taught . you could tell as soon as he pulled the tube up he didnt have a clue or the strength . he was obviouslyshowing off for the camera

its how i was taught also

if a long gets you out stick it on

personally i feel more comfortable putting them on around chest height and over. hate putting them on down by my feet

might be because me belly gets in the way when i have to do the sleeve up

yeah hes a bit of a soft c@@t belly into standard get it up never take your eye off top and smash it in he was to for away and he fluffed it straight away

i use to have a go at my old labourer cos he use to fluff around with them too much

dont think about it and just do it

all that physic'in yourself up dont work

you need a bit of confidence in yourself

but a butt is the way but i had some meathead whispering in my ear ill get my lad in then he would finish off with soft c@@t get it in

We've all been there at some stage or another.

Anyone remember when they used to have a hemping tower at the CITB centres?

i remember at birtcham newton,a lad was struggling topping out,he used to stay trying to top out at break times practicing,we couldnt work out how he had dropped a twenty one ft,and it flew out of the topping out tower,bear in mind it was twenty one ft tall,by eight foot wide,the fail part was that if you hit the top ring,or the sides,it was past the no return point.therefore failed.

we had a hemping tower in hebburn training centre , we used to put a 5" on the hemp to make it really high .we had to poke the 21 through the cieling to get it on and im pretty sure the panels were asbestos

I think they were all the same, Hillington had them as well.

Jesus !! i think i have pissed myself watching that ,stick a butt in it to get the lift out, and a long above, easy.

The video has been on youtube a few years.

Let's be honest, we've all tried it at some stage or another - It's the only way to learn hemping really, by smashing a few windows/dropping a 21 on someone's head - It's all part of the fun.

This character has just chosen to do it in front of a load of workmates in the digital age!

Silly Billy.

Top Bottom