Why is every new tread turning into a slagging match ?

Is it because he's like you... a nobhead ?

Fcuking hell, it was just a question, by the way i was pissed the other night when i Wrote it,
Anyway im going the pub to tell everyone i put up 80 Sq in two hours just after i knocked the site agent out but, this was before i banged the 4 birds in the house next door to the 600' high scaffold, wheres my bentley keys so i can get some sniff so i can last more than 4 pints !.

Last edited:
Fcuking hell, it was just a question, by the way i was pissed the other night when i Wrote it,
Anyway im going the pub to tell everyone i put up 80 Sq in two hours just after i knocked the site agent out but, this was before i banged the 4 birds in the house next door to the 600' high scaffold, wheres my bentley keys so i can get some sniff so i can last more than 4 pints !.

and thats just a fcking monday too.

In reality i started the post to judge the opinion of the forum members to see whether they preferred the slagging match's or the useful helpful advice that the forum members offer. But so far their has not been one mention of what is preferred.
By the way on the subject of using this site to promote my own site, id be stupid not to. if you look at my site you will see SCCR has a lot bigger info than the nasc, I'm not the only one that uses the scaffold forum posts as a link, just look at the tags to any post.

PS. nob heads comments are what you would get from a 11 year old boy and if that is your best comment then maybe you should keep off the forum and spend your time learning a bit more, after you finished your game of Pokémon.

I had a look at your site Max and I noticed the comment "some forums post about a scaffold collapse in timbuktu but its of no interest to the UK scaffolding community" or words to that effect.Things like that are of interest to many of the scaffolding who have, are or who plan to work in such places. Apart from that I couldnt see much else to write home about.

I had a look at your site Max and I noticed the comment "some forums post about a scaffold collapse in timbuktu but its of no interest to the UK scaffolding community" or words to that effect.Things like that are of interest to many of the scaffolding who have, are or who plan to work in such places. Apart from that I couldnt see much else to write home about.

I thought it was alright actually - better than that other muppet's gay little website, scaffmag.

That said, once you've read the few articles there would not really be any need to return for about 6 months for another look.

Thanks Phil, its the time to finish the posts and pages and the comments about you wouldn't look for another six months are completely correct . so time to add more and if you feel you have anything to add send It and ill put it on.
Just bear in mind that the whole reason i started the site was to try and get all the bits of paper we all need in one place, with a bit of interest as well and they will be.

Last edited:
Phill where was the gay section on scaffmag i wanna have a look

But to be fair he does look gay

******* spot on fella.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

******* spot on fella

f**king love it pmsl

Top Bottom