Why is every new tread turning into a slagging match ?

max

Reaction score
So why is it every time you click onto the scaffolders forum their is a slagging match going on ?

I'm just interested to see if the forum members prefer the slaging or the info ?

www.thescaffolder.com

Get used to it Max it what the scaffs do when we are bored.:cool:

do you represent the scaffolder website then max,by your big fuk off banner on another page i should hope so :weird:

oh i get it, this sites full of wankas come to mine ;)

Last edited:
So why is it every time you click onto the scaffolders forum their is a slagging match going on ?

I'm just interested to see if the forum members prefer the slaging or the info ?

www.thescaffolder.com

A forum is just an online reflection of life. There is useful and useless information. There are agreements and disagreements. There are compliments and insults.There is a choice to log in or not!!

I hear what you're saying max. Must admit its kept me away for a while.
Now fu*. Off & stop your whining & my spanners better than yours! :cheesy::laugh:

I would put it down to being a scaffolder the last time I laughed at work was when the site manager walked into a tube and he shouted in pain you have to love karma

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

It was yestarday afternoon

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

:bigsmile:It was yestarday afternoon

fcuking brilliant..... tis good to wake up,, and turn on to the SF and to see how a member starts a new thread, and walks right into it... it's akin to a squad starting work and someone says something stupid, and they get ribbed for the day...Quality:) now someone says here that they have the biggest spanner... I disagree... I am known in my circle to have the biggest pair of hands, so therefore I have had to have a 2' butt specially commisioned to suit, and a frog tailor made... ALL SLAGGINGS WELCOME.... ;) YEE HAH

www.thescaffolder.com

Why everybody time I log onto the forum is there always other websites and companies trying to leach of our success?

Why everybody time I log onto the forum is there always other websites and companies trying to leach of our success?

Ouch.:laugh:

Great post Teeside, clever man Mr Churchill.

Glad we cleared that up Max.:cool:

Top Bottom