Why are threads getting deleted??????? (1 Viewer)

Come on then scaffy,wotchu want to put things right then;)talk about the krays,blackmail on an open forum lol:p

talk about what you like mate !!! Krays - read the books and seen the films bit before my time mate i wasnt born to 76 !

FFS dont call him names jakdan..the keyboard is mightier than the sword

alcoholic mate thats my excuse got a beer gut !!!! , Born 1976 u banjo string !

Whats happened to Vllb? Starts a thread and disappears up wizards sleeve

He gone to meet russ they wanna 2s u up ha

Aint had a bacardi (faggots drink) for 4 days high on life mate !

Why the hell are the admin 'Police' deleting threads on here for no reason at all????

This may be a scaffolding forum but we are all adults and when people post threads trying to have a laugh they are immediately taken down.

OOH OOH LET'S NOT UPSET THE FORUM SPONSORS EH ADMIN?????????​

It's getting beyond a joke, I left school in 1998 but it seems i'm still there with the big bad teachers deleting topics.

Let's stick to just normal topics and certin posters adding repetetive cut and paste oil and gas jobs from other websites eh?

FFS I don't know why I even come on here any more as it seems only about ten of us actually have a bit of a craic. The rest of you are just boring cun.ts :mad:

So what has been taken down then in the last few weeks then???

Umm Sweet FA!

I moved 2 of your threads to the forum pub as both of them were off topic. Just like I would move any jobs posted in the main forum section to the jobs section and so on.

None of your threads have been taken down, they have just been moved to another section.

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good rant shall we!

whats a matter vllb. i know its getting warm and people with the hair colour of an african sunset can get uppity.relax what about your farmer relations waiting for rain.

nooo not rwandans your carrot crunching kin from the far reaches of our beautiful isle.

Top Bottom