Why are threads getting deleted??????? (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Why the hell are the admin 'Police' deleting threads on here for no reason at all????

This may be a scaffolding forum but we are all adults and when people post threads trying to have a laugh they are immediately taken down.

OOH OOH LET'S NOT UPSET THE FORUM SPONSORS EH ADMIN?????????​

It's getting beyond a joke, I left school in 1998 but it seems i'm still there with the big bad teachers deleting topics.

Let's stick to just normal topics and certin posters adding repetetive cut and paste oil and gas jobs from other websites eh?

FFS I don't know why I even come on here any more as it seems only about ten of us actually have a bit of a craic. The rest of you are just boring cun.ts :mad:

Calm down calm down Vllb,yur rite about the craic,lol,justa few lads away at the mo

Threads are always getting deleted for fuc.k all Scaffy. Also a thread i added last night was relegated to the pub forum, hardly anyone reads that anyway.

Let's ban people for posting anything other than Scaffolding topics in the main forum eh?

Anyway, money fatty?

ginge wasnt aware of this , was that the s hitting post that was moved

attention.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

ginge wasnt aware of this , was that the s hitting post that was moved

among other things yeah

frederik did you announce your 1000 posts

No mate didnt really want the attention,leave that to Vllb ha ha .hes off on another one one now. I think he must have the record for the most replies on a 1000 posts,lol thanks to a bit of majic from the wizard

Up ya wizards sleeve !!!!

VLLB is prob starting a new thread bout sh itting or the like or MONEY!

i cant moderate anything like that however i can alter posts

iam free frederik where you working mate

fook me last time you came on you wanted to hang out VLLB i recall

That had to be scaffy ,pure genius.pmsl you fu,king old fanny....Alrite russ im only up fur receiving nowdays ha ha ha

russes cock is a swollen C**T (not UN) MONEY thats what i was told

frederick i was having the craic on another thread and you were going to feed me to your pigs. NOW your a screaming fruit. are you 1 of those people who were the krays twins mates.

Steady on skin. I know a man who can discredit you at the clik of a button.lol

ha ha dont be blaming me cause you " outed " yourself

Here here well put vllb i enjoy a harmless fun i can talk a whole lot of sh ite :D

Top Bottom