whos a gaffer

a sad **** that just kids on hes a scaffolder so i can act all tough on the internet and talk about tubes and fitting versus system.
i never enter the IW debate because no self respecting scaffolder would use one of them never mind discuss them on the web;)

Unless you really are a scaffolder and interested in seeking out and embracing new technology to help your workforce reduce the aches and pains and premature joint damage that turning the spanner a hundred times a day for 40 odd years can do to your body and the impact that could have on your retirement plans.;)

has the affects of vibration on the wrist and hand been taken in to account on the pension plan or the company insurance.
have you taken in to account the enviromental impact with all the re charging,and then the very slim possibility of any recycling :eek:

Tell you what would fooc you right up aom,most drills have to have the second handle to stop it snapping your wrist,I'm going to petition the Scottish Nicky mouse parliament to allow iws but only when used with the safety handle ,,,,Marra I'm lower than a snakes belly ;)

has the affects of vibration on the wrist and hand been taken in to account on the pension plan or the company insurance.
have you taken in to account the enviromental impact with all the re charging,and then the very slim possibility of any recycling :eek:

There are a few concerns, but through risk assessment and constant monitoring this wee diddy firm from the west coast has come to the conclusion the benefits far out weigh the risks.

Tell you what would fooc you right up aom,most drills have to have the second handle to stop it snapping your wrist,I'm going to petition the Scottish Nicky mouse parliament to allow iws but only when used with the safety handle ,,,,Marra I'm lower than a snakes belly ;)

Got to be honest Joe, you just don't get that sort of kick back with an IW, they are very different from drills.

I'm open to it aom,waited for months for hilti to get back to me,must have read my posts on here ;)

the drills you are refering to joe marra are cluchless drill or a drill that is very powerful like a chipping off drill core drill lodza power low rpm an 2nd handle most of the time it to take the extra burdan these drill have, an iw will impact when spinning and not just stop when it tight it will impact again sausing not wrist snap simples ow am wastes as a scaffs lol

Top Bottom