whos a gaffer

I'm all things to all men marra, pricing guru by night and back on the IW in the morning.:cool:

guru ahahahah was more meaning working on the ind commercial side rather than actually bene on the streets seem to eb a few gaffer on ehre but most have street firms was just wondering if there any ind commercial gaffers about for me black book ;)

Oh so if the road to Campbeltown was paved with gold you would be up here like a shot?:sad:

I get you marra, do firms still pigeon hole themselves like that or is it still just the men? We do it all, small domestic and large industrial.

Oh so if the road to Campbeltown was paved with gold you would be up here like a shot?:sad:

I get you marra, do firms still pigeon hole themselves like that or is it still just the men? We do it all, small domestic and large industrial.

street wages any were eles in the country will be £5 more than am on lol so every road out of jam land is paved with gold aim lol relocating to Lancashire after xmas with our lasses work got the job firday gone so ill be up some time after that if the offer stands for that busmans holiday ;)

Any time marra, keep in touch.

Tell your lass, congratulations on the new job.

We do everything, streetwork, commercial, industrial, domestic. If it comes our way, wee'll put a scaffold on it. Never have understood the difference between all these supposedly different types of putting up a scaffold. At the end of the day we allow clients to access areas that they can't by any other means.

Lorry driver, supervisor, scaffolder, lorry loader , contracts manager you name it i do it .

Mainly street work with the odd site thrown in for good measure

Foreman,tag man, estimater, scaffolder, van driver and guess what feckin tea boy aswell ...lol

Top Bottom