Who did this

Off a ladder

would be the only way but was thinking maby it did have another scaff the other side of the beams and maby next door didnt want it there so they compromised with whats now the after math and who the fek would get on it saying that stripped smothing bad not as bad as this but bad the other day all 20 ft beams over a 26 ft roof ??????? 3 ft horse supporting the beam the 3 ft horse 1 lift was were the sleves were so 3 ft horse 1 lift sailed out 6ft from the horse and sleveed in to beams and about 10 ft in to the roof it was returned with beams 40ft and yes seleved out with sleves just shuck me head at the scaff that put it up and his asnwers were av pulled each beam back to the horse with 5 ft off the horizontal to the sandard stripped the beam outs and showed him as i stood on the over hang of the horse that the beam could of easly slipped out of the sleves with the weight of the 40 return on it and its own weight tut tut

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I could nee make heed nor tail of that marra

i said lol thats the only way they could of got the beam in but i was thinking more a long the lines of maby there was another scaffold in next oddrs but they wanted it down so as they stripped it they placed them 2 rakers if you could call them that in the window lol ,

i then added stripped a bad job with beams, imagine there a house 3 lifts fek it ill draw u a pic

Thinking along the same lines as you Scaff1989 :idea:

The house to the right has had the scaffold dismantled, looks like the top lift was bridged.The team did a quick patch up of the beam as they were
only "Getting paid to dismantle the house to the right"

not very nice though

Nice one marra, how did you do that?

Nice one marra, how did you do that?

just off paint in start menu was easier to draw it then explain with the way i go on lol but basically was shot over the assy roof with beams that were to short so they were sleeved out off a horse's ledgers ,horse was 5 boards wide by 3ft 1 lift and about 6ft over hang on the ledgers over the assy roof ahaha to sleve out the beams give them some cerdit they tied the horizontal 0ff the beams back to the standards on the horse ahahah these beams were also holidng a a return set of beams which in turn were sleeved out after 20 ft in to another set of 20 ft beams the inside sleved off with jointing pins ahahah which were supported by 13ft tower with the beam sailing out to the left of the 13 ft tower by 7 ft to pick up the return off the other gable, all in all it was a mess. need out lol

Last edited:
Yeah, amazingly I got you the first time but as for the painting thing if it's not by numbers I am fooked.:embarrest:

Top Bottom