Who did this

haha, looks good, I bet it was a nightmare to build it just as bad as that. There is one round here I thought was bad where they have only used 1 beam and trannied and boarded it from the bottom cord only. I think yours is worse though.:laugh:

Aint that yours in caterham super ?

Ha Ha

I cut your sign board out the photo to save any

:embarrest::embarrest::embarrest:

:eek:Holy Muhammad super that must have been a nightmare to erect , and the beam is sleeved of tube as well :laugh::laugh:

He should have done a leaner, eh Chris?

where was that taken super the colour on the tube looks familar

Catford Rd,I would of loved to eatch them put it up £250 in the bag !!!!!

:nuts::nuts:

Catford Rd,I would of loved to eatch them put it up £250 in the bag !!!!!

:nuts::nuts:

Super i was sat in heavy traffic in the lorry in Sheen one day and there was this gang of clowns erecting a shop front , they had laid out the beams on the floor to measure the standards out and erected a temporary lift , when they seen me watching them one jumped on the lift shouting "THROW ME UP THE BEAMS"
his fu cking face was a picture when he realised he had put the standards through the beams trapping them on the floor , i almost pi ssed my self laughing only gutted i never had a video camera

haha, magic don't you just love the younguns.:love:

That scaffold is sh.it what sort of mug does that, looks like a chancer has done that

Ben, that's possibly the first useful post you've done since you've been back? You've actually discussed a scaffold with us. Well done :amuse:

I smash up independents all day, gantrys and towers, love using beams saves me going gym, £140 a day im a top scaffolder on top money

In another thread you said you were earning £150 a day? If you're going to bull5hit, at least have a good memory and remember what you've said previously. Oh and you're a little girl.

Always liked a quick get out meself,but cant figure how that was worth the hassle,unless that was all that was left in their yard.
Fair dues though,must've been a cant to erect of that wee ledge.

just looking and how the fek would you get the feking beam in in the first place ???????

Top Bottom