Where is phil181

Just to set the record straight lads........i've got nothing to do with the dissapperance of phil or his dirty pussys.....lol lol

nothing wrong with being in a union,thats the reason the power stations,refineries etc are all well sought after jobs DUE TO THE HARD WORK OF THE MEMBERS AND DELEGATESTO GET THE GOOD CONDITIONS AND RIGHTS

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY UNION STUFF WERE IS PUSSY GALORE;)
Yea, but you have to admit you drink a lot of tea and strike a lot about tea break times etc

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Phil's de friended me on Facebook ! If we see a pile of clothes on the beach in the Bournemouth area or an abandoned car on top of Beachy head or empty cat food bowls in a flat in Penge expect the worse.

dangeruss YES I DO DRINK A LOT but not fecking Tea
but i have never went on strike for a T break
went out for TRADE RECOGNITION and won
went out for PARITTY with the other disciplines and WON
went out for BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS and the NAECI Agreement and WON
I have sat in on a Oil Platform and got the agreed Bonus that was being denyed to the service personel (scaffs laggers painters etc) and WON.

i am proud to have made the working enviroment and pay of myself and fellow workers a wee bit better.HOW MANY ON HERE CAN SAY THAT;)

Thats whats wrong with this game happy, no one sticks up for one another.....scaffs lotalty is dead and buried.

I have sat in on a Oil Platform and got the agreed Bonus that was being denyed to the service personel (scaffs laggers painters etc) and WON.

i am proud to have made the working enviroment and pay of myself and fellow workers a wee bit better.HOW MANY ON HERE CAN SAY THAT;)
To be honest Happy, if I worked somewhere , where I had to strike constantly for my rights I wouldn't work for that company, they obviously think little of their employees to treat them like that.

Dont tar all industrial lads wiv the same brush mt you always get afew lazy gangs and us grafters carry them az they slip thru the net

cheers danger but sometimes we cant pick and choose.if i had walked away with others then scaffs would still be getting shat on.its a big chess game at times and i am just a pawn:cry:

Thats true happy, but without pawns like yourself who stand up for what you believe in, there would be no set rates for good tradesmen not just us scaffs.

That's why I like you because you are a WINNER. :D
I am actually proud to have made the working and living conditions of some of my fellow workers better. A drop in the ocean I know but every little helps.

look this thread is not about solidarity this thread is about trying find missing scaff with a big loud mouth opinion about everything who has a tendency for pussys likes to go to bournmouth and likes being buggered by men in boiler suits and I reiterate as
ANYONE SEEN 181 MISSING IN ACTION AND DEARLY MISSED

I don't want to make any rash accusations but the thread was changed by a certain member who only really joins in when his sidekick 118 is on.this could have been a ploy to divert attention from the lost soul.
Maybe a lovers tiff or role playing with orange boiler suits gone wrong
Is he locked in dangers cupboard or even worse?:eek:

Got an email from phil this morning, he's out pricing work up in Algeria, you can contact him at Abdullah's Guesthouse

ive heard about a job coming off out there and apparently it was for the biggest staircase in the world,could be a wee bit tricky to price due to location and the foundations arent exactly ideal with it being in the sahara;)

THE MAIN THING IS HE IS SAFE

Maybe he just got fed up. There are a certain element on the forum that regard anybody who works in an office as a complete waste of time not worth the effort of even mentioning. Turning up for work, getting in a truck or going out on site, erecting a bit of tube and fitting, having t break, having a smoke, bit more scaffolding, dinner then home ! That's a lot easier than managing scaffolders, I've done both so I know. Maybe Phil just got fed up with listening to the constant whinging. I know one thing though, Lyndon scaffolding is one of the best companies in this country, that is a fact regardless if he works there or not. I hope he comes back, he contributed a great deal regardless of your personal views of him.

He is still looking in just not posting. That is his prerogative.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Maybe he just got fed up. There are a certain element on the forum that regard anybody who works in an office as a complete waste of time not worth the effort of even mentioning. Turning up for work, getting in a truck or going out on site, erecting a bit of tube and fitting, having t break, having a smoke, bit more scaffolding, dinner then home ! That's a lot easier than managing scaffolders, I've done both so I know. Maybe Phil just got fed up with listening to the constant whinging. I know one thing though, Lyndon scaffolding is one of the best companies in this country, that is a fact regardless if he works there or not. I hope he comes back, he contributed a great deal regardless of your personal views of him.

Hello Phil

Top Bottom