Where is phil181

He's just running in the top lift on the chimneys at battersea and Gibbo is snagging the lifts !!

i heard a wee rumour that a gang of borro scaffs all wearing orange overalls had abducted him and made him go through his generic toolbox talks while they drank tea and picked holes in his safety case.
im worried for the catman as i really do think this is a battle he may not win:cry:

To be fair most of the industrial lads I've come across are quite lazy, but that's just the way it works.

A think there having a inbetweeny while they disscus a response

response

It will be a half day chop and a collection

nothing wrong with being in a union,thats the reason the power stations,refineries etc are all well sought after jobs DUE TO THE HARD WORK OF THE MEMBERS AND DELEGATESTO GET THE GOOD CONDITIONS AND RIGHTS

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY UNION STUFF WERE IS PUSSY GALORE;)

nothing wrong with being in a union,thats the reason the power stations,refineries etc are all well sought after jobs DUE TO THE HARD WORK OF THE MEMBERS AND DELEGATESTO GET THE GOOD CONDITIONS AND RIGHTS

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY UNION STUFF WERE IS PUSSY GALORE;)
Drinking tea, and discussing whether to consult the union as we speak, you mean ?

he as either been banged up for his sarcastic comments with that north an south of his or he as been buggered from behind with men in boiler suits an balaclavas who zipp tied him to a scaffolding and took turns in making love to his bum hole repeatedly without any bum gel the mind boggles where are you 181 and don't say bournmouth

To be fair most of the industrial lads I've come across are quite lazy, but that's just the way it works.

I got to say that having worked pre and post HaSaWA Iv got quite used to Coverall ( Industrial ) only thing is deciding on what colour to wear, usually, red ones to match my eyes after a night on the lash...

I was not aware of a divide in work ethic between Industrial and shall we say Commercial and Domestic Scaffolders...must be a wind up ???

feck all wrong with overalls/coveralls
as long as they aren't tucked into RIGGER BOOTS that's just too YMCA

I WAS ADVISED THAT PHIL 118 HAS BEEN TAKEN HOSTAGE IN UKRAINE WHILE ON A RECRUITMENT DRIVE AFTER HIS PATHETIC JOB POSTING RETURNED ONLY 1 APPLICANT WHO WAS A LABOURER WAITING TO GO FOR HIS PART 1 ;)

@ Happy, yip, never judge a Man by the colour of his coveralls / overalls...eeemm that sounds familiar...

Maybe phillz been abducted by aliens :eek:, I told that to the Supervisor with SGB once pmsl I nearly got mi jotters :nuts:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

@ Happy...I like the Square work thing old bean...

i heard a wee rumour that a gang of borro scaffs all wearing orange overalls had abducted him and made him go through his generic toolbox talks while they drank tea and picked holes in his safety case.
im worried for the catman as i really do think this is a battle he may not win:cry:

Attatched: Is this P 181 ?

Attachments

• Is this Him.jpg
    Is this Him.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23
the plot thickens stella
im not sure the phil fella should have men in his care when he cant even look after a few moggies YES MOGGIES ;)

Top Bottom