where have all my 5fts gone gone to scrapyards everyone

I wonder how many companies gear is in that scaffold thats on all the newspaper pics from Dale Farm...Burn the fckers out..

Just the 1 firm mate, it's all Scaffy's, believe me, i ain't kidding, he would sell or hire to the Iraqui's and Gadaffi if it meant he was gonna make a profit :laugh:

know a farmer down our way had them camp on his land, so he went and got a muck spreader and went right thought the middle of where they was camping **** all over them.

Big day tomorrow for the eviction, it actually looks as if there are more of them than ever now with some professional jakey's moving in.:eek:

they have no right to be there so off you trot.
what annoys me is the wimmin folk on the tele complaining were are we to go we have no were to go.
is it me but are they not classed by themselves as travellers.
and when they speack they are all southern irish so maybe try there eh or is that too simple and im just a daftscaff

I've said that a million times daftscaff, travellers my erse.

throw them to feck and then throw all the romany gypsy fecks that are begging and selling the big issue.take back the streets take back the country take back my human rights:mad:

I think a ramping machine is good although a lot of work putting all the gear throught it but it would put off some would be thiefs, probably wouldnt make much difference if being scrapped but would stop resale...I remember trads use to have "stolen from trad scaffolding" ramped across theirs....

Thats rich coming from Trads

TRAD?
Thieves?

Why they are the most honest and righteous firm in the country! :laugh:

EDIT:
Actually... I think they still owe me money from 1998. :wondering:

I think a ramping machine is good although a lot of work putting all the gear throught it but it would put off some would be thiefs, probably wouldnt make much difference if being scrapped but would stop resale...I remember trads use to have "stolen from trad scaffolding" ramped across theirs....

We once found 500 stamped boards at an auction in Otley by using this method

We have 2 5ft tubes that have 'property of SGB' stamped on them. found them under a pile of stingers on a site once...Honest.

Top Bottom