Where can I download the oca aggrement please ?

Well said GG, Im new on here and was hoping for better although banter is and has always been part of the game Cyber Scaffs for personal gain or grudge rule over the genuine guys. Loads of members lack of individual posters.

If you can separate the slagging from the banter and are open minded you will find the forum has some useful advice and info.
Welcome I look forward to your input

Hello Ernest you was a bit sharp to shoot from the hip there me old companion plenty of people on here that give god advice

happy new year Earnest and welcome to the forum all members input is welcome for the young guns on here who are not as experienced as others and input for even older scaffs who can become stumped with certain companies and their laborious ways and rules once again happy new year scc

Yes Ernest welcome
I might have been a bit straight to the point to Gary Gary with the information
I gave him the answer he did not want to hear .
Because he was on the week before at a different post looking for this information
He took the advice from the forum and agreed to get in touch with the the union
Now he said that he had Joined so he should have got the information that he so badly wanted and let the post he was that he has a copy and if any member would like a copy then Pm me for details
Always do it right first time there is no second prize in the world of Scaffolding
May be that's why hes called Gary Gary
All the best for now Old Scaff

Agreed old scaff... NICE not TWICE springs to mind.

Some guys will always struggle and need that twice, which is no shame on them i would always rather someone say i do not understand than nod and agree because he may feel he should know. Thats when we are all in trouble.

Yes Ernest welcome
I might have been a bit straight to the point to Gary Gary with the information
I gave him the answer he did not want to hear .
Because he was on the week before at a different post looking for this information
He took the advice from the forum and agreed to get in touch with the the union
Now he said that he had Joined so he should have got the information that he so badly wanted and let the post he was that he has a copy and if any member would like a copy then Pm me for details
Always do it right first time there is no second prize in the world of Scaffolding
May be that's why hes called Gary Gary
All the best for now Old Scaff
So if you don't join the union you cant have the information.
If you don't join the NASC you cant have the guidance

Bollix

This agreement is for all trades that work offshore is Agreed every year from April till April
The two unions Unite and GMB that sit with the Offshore contractor Association (OCA) IE Woodgroup.Salamis AMEC ,Cape Petrofac Stork and other Contractors must Pay these terms and condition as agreed with this OIL&GAS counsel BP Shell Chevron CNR and so on.
The Contracting company must be a member of the OCA to Tender for any contracts offshore that covers this agreement with the Oil and Gas cartel or Mafia .
Its not A Scaffolder that agrees these T&C its the Scaffolders and other Trade union members that are sent Ballot information each year to expect this years annual pay rise across the board and every year both Unions that sit on this board meeting always reach a majority vote to expect this years offer.
its very strange each year that goes by that all is good in the world of Oil&Gas and the workforce are over the moon with this offer .?????
So when you get your check inn to travel offshore the HR or contact focal point must all so state your T&C and any other conditions that you as an employee must provide to go offshore .
Now if you are in this line of work as a Scaffolder then it is your duty to your fellow and past offshore workers to be a member of the union of your choice IE OILC .org this is my choice .
Ask your self this question would you travel in your family car with your Good lady and children with no car insurance ??????
So why travel offshore and have no protection none union member
If your require any other information then get you and your family protected and join the Offshore workforce union it takes one hour pay per month to get this kind of protection for you and your loved ones
Now as said early on a lot of posts to be a Scaffolder is about sticking together only a true Scaffolder will get this message
So get your self's some back bone in this world and speck out at your check inn times and ask the Question that has been ask at the start of this post what is the CASH

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

This is the rate April 2013/2014 Cat B Skilled worker standard time £18.67
Field break Cat B skilled worker £22.50
Night shift Cat B skilled worker £26.50 this is for all trades who work night shift
If you are employed offshore this is the basic rate for 168 contract or 14x12 hour shifts
This agreed every year with Unite and the GMB union

I apologise Earnest for missing the o out of good had a sore head from the xmas drink

HERE HERE OLD SCAFF
as you have correctly stated the conditions were hard fought for by our forefathers and some remaining OLD SCHOOL ie the 2 0n 2 0ff minimum the 2 man rooms as opposed to 3 and 4 which i have had in days gone by.
I have always and will continue to be a UNION member as with when onshore or offshore as the Blue book and all other good sites are all UNION AGREEMENTS you only have to look at the amount of posts stating "ANY STATION WORK" BLUE BOOK OR OFFSHORE WORK
WHY ? BECAUSE THE CONDITIONS AND PAY HAVE BEEN AGREED BY THE UNIONS AND THEIR MEMBERS THROUGH HARDSHIP AND STRUGGLE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL WHO FOLLOW;)

Im in UNITE as i flit in and out of the Offshore Scene but have been with them for over 20 years since it was the AEU
The Union that OLD SCAFF is in the OILC was started through the SIT INS in the Central and Northern North Sea IE ABERDEEN and SHETLANDS areas.This was a movement of the working men who decided to take the bull by the horns after the Piper Alpha Disaster,as such it was never recognised by the OIL COMPANIES and to this day they will not enter into discussions with them.Tells a story a wee bit like the NASC not talking to the SCCR.
YES ANYONE CAN JOIN PM OLD SCAFF AS HE WOULD BE ABLE TO ADVISE BETTER THAN ME ;)

Top Bottom