Whats your Opinion???????????/

Got the same gear problem up here, seem to be charging new prices for second hand kit. We had a couple of quieter weeks and shut down Friday for another week but there is a firestorm of work to come back too.

Found that out today, told the supplier to do a charge up for one or two bits and pieces. No individual rate just one big bill. They got told right where to go.

Got two lads that are really p.i.s.s.i.n.g me off, one takes days off willy nilly and does'nt even phone or text in the morning to let me know, the other has only done 17 full weeks out of 36 so far this year, I want to get rid but the higher archy say's different. But they are both getting a written warning when they turn in again weather the Md likes it or not, how can you run a depot with people like this around you, does my frekin head in.
Opinions welcome

Can be a variety of reasons, maybe they can't get other decent blokes to replace them, maybe they prefer the devils they know....

....or maybe the pair of them suck and swallow?

Put the useless pair of mugs on price work then it dont matter how many days they work , they will probably jack the instant you tell them anyway as work dont seem to be of any interest to them and they are doing good lads out of work

They are on price work, gave them a pig of a job today as said previously 42 steps and a long carry, took them all day to strip and carry and it was only 3 lifts on a semi, oh and when I gave them the price I took £40.00 off.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Can be a variety of reasons, maybe they can't get other decent blokes to replace them, maybe they prefer the devils they know....

Thats my problem got lads on waiting list and we know they are grafters!!

Wouldnt know but if you want there number let me know.

Top Bottom