Whats the world coming to??

Treat all with respect regardless of race or religion. I generally find that if you support the lads then you get some return from them. Of course there are bad apples on both sides of the divide and always will be. I probably haven't mentioned on the forum that I worked in Australia before but as the project reached completion and redundancies were due the lads made a board and everyone's name was written on it as they were let go. When I was made redundant the lads put me on the board as well. Someone told me that it was extremely rare for that to happen due to the big gulf between management and worker down under. It is my proudest moment in scaffolding and I have a photo of the "tap out" board.

Its a beautiful moment.
Mine was when i found a Scaffolding card under the back seat on a bus and changed my name from Mohammed Akbar Sulliumen to Jason Gibbs, so i could quit my old job selling Rubber Gloves door-to-door and pretend to be a Scaffolder. :eek:

Its a beautiful moment.
Mine was when i found a Scaffolding card under the back seat on a bus and changed my name from Mohammed Akbar Sulliumen to Jason Gibbs, so i could quit my old job selling Rubber Gloves door-to-door and pretend to be a Scaffolder. :eek:

I admire your ingenuity Mohammed. But didn't you consider trying to track down the real Jason Gibbs and return his scaffolding card to him? He must be gutted to hear that abusive comments are being written about him in toilets and smoking shacks in Aberdeen as well as on this forum.

Na, he's a tw@t, apparently.
Or so a few statues (i would call them Scaffolders, but no one has ever seen them actually do any Scaffolding), seem to think. :D

Treat them with the contempt they deserve Jason, but NEVER bite.

Treat them with the contempt they deserve Jason, but NEVER bite.

Like this you mean???:laugh::D

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjosephboy View Post
Aren't I aloud to speak my mind on this forum? The question was we have arse..holes on this forum.well my answer is swiftly because he is.he knows very little about scaffolding only what he looks up on the Internet plus he's one tired bag of crap if you don't believe me ask on the forum about swiftly on the LNG in Milford haven.then you'll have you answer.AGAIN TOTALLY rubbish

I remember the job well.
Paid for turning up, back to the cabin if it dropped a spit out of the sky, supervisors asking you to take your time as the client is paying for the men and the gear on site (Not the job), 2 job and knocks a week, paid overtime to sit in the cabin if it was raining, smoggies hitting the gate if their toast was burnt etc. etc.

You must have been the only f.ucker doing anything.
Have you got a name?

I mentioned it before Mohammed that i thought you looked like a CHECHEN MUJAHADIN and you have now confirmed my SUSPICIONS
What was the ST Fergus job all about then was it just a recce for a terrorist plot.Algeria too were you given the nod not to go as there was something in the wind,and hey presto a gas plant get attacked ;)

Top Bottom