What's the crack

Well a bit more of the same wouldn't go amiss,theres only so much to say about scaffolding,mind you,hswt still has the knack of winding people:laugh:keep it up fred:laugh:

All the cracks gone Steve, if all the old faces came back it would be a lot better pal

I make you right mark,thought you'd be asleep by now after the big graft today bud;)and it looks like we've lost marra to the candy crush thingemabob:eek:(he'll be messaging me playing up when he see's this lol):laugh::laugh:

All the cracks gone Steve, if all the old faces came back it would be a lot better pal

The forum has always had it ups and downs, busy periods and dead periods. Members post rapidly then disappear for a few months, then come back and post occasionally or back to posting obsessively.... but it's still going so it's all good :cool:

maybe when the CRACKS gone they will be back
ive still got a wee bit left so see yous when i see yous :eek:

ahahah candy crush its to feking hard I now know why I get a different request off phil every day crnt do level 1 lol, aye its stil going strong considering we were given a week to sort it out or the plug was going to be pulled doing good

For me lads its the best laugh i've had in ages.. made some cyber friends as i havnt met any yet..lol..
But all in all its a great forum.....keep it up lads.

Yeah pal.. till thur i think. The jobs going quicker than we thought, i was hoping to catch a few pints tommorow if your around mate...just got to pm bobby and co.

Ill try scaffy,where you thinking of?

No Crak....go on to the if mods had power thread:laugh:

Top Bottom