whats going on?????

cracking post joebag it must have went on when i was tapping away with one finger and my tongue stuck out.
you put it eloquently what i was trying to peice together ;)

What ever happened to the days when you worked for a firm got your exsperiance went on a course for 2weeks and so on then got your tickets .this new way seems to be a money making sham.am I wright in thinking when you have completed your portfolio the training company then have to pay the CITB or nasc to come and pass you off if so that may be where the problem lies they may not have the money or don't want to part with it until they have a job lot at once for a cheaper rate who knows

It uesd to be easy!!!

Now you have to be in the game two weeks And you are qualified

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\**** ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The problem could have been handle in a better way,instead of headless chicken mode, i feel this is going to run and run effecting hundreds of scaffolders and take at least 18 months to put right.

theres something in European legislation that we have signed up to that's basically a right to work,with this registration/guidance not being law your right to work should overrule the failings in this card scheme,needs a few test cases going to court to set a precedent but if your losing money because a scheme is failing you then I think its impeding your human right to work,suppose it depends on proving competence aswell but im sure your cv and references will more than back your case,will look up the exact law but its defo something to look at for the blokes who are being stopped and prevented from working because of a guidance scheme when they were previously able to do so,let alone the failings in that scheme!

failed by the very system that took away my card and hundreds of others in the first place you bite the bullet do the trainning then the system fails you even my head office have failed me with the rate of paye!!! would love to take this further joebags but the systems to powerfull and has a lot of support from high places its like being in a confined space without a door!!! respect to the erith instructors!! but the cisrs scheme and nvq really needs a overall

well still no joy or budge with my head office over the rate move!!! even with a leter from unite probably why capes turn millions of pounds over every year!!! iam at home again this weekend why all my other work collages are earning there rate at work!!! as the rate of £9. 92 ante worth me getting out of bed for iam gana do what most people do weekends enjoy there weekend off used to enjoy my weekends at work on advanced rate for over 10 yrs with cape earn a good tidy sum!!! just need ncc to get there fingers out and sort the portfollios should of had a phone call thursday from ncc but looks like they were to busy again ohh well another £300 short next week might be bognor this year on a deck chair

Last edited:
Top Bottom