what you want for 2014

i heard its anyone that can provide a good erection pal...:toung::toung:

---------- post added at 07:36 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:35 pm ----------

dont you listen to wham and culture club bobby....lol

why were on this thread whos had crabs or clamidia mine down fall on the wham days was clamidia cos most slags had it lol!!

You okay marcus down the norfolk 20 next week another week of less money whilst working away but hee hoo weatherspoons is there so hee hoo cheap drinks for scaffs away from home lol!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

not guilty on that one pal...

every scaff gets crabs its the toilet seats lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet my nan is well gutted she left sunderland for london if that's how its done up there:laugh::laugh:

its not exactly moving up in the world pal haha

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

You okay marcus down the norfolk 20 next week another week of less money whilst working away but hee hoo weatherspoons is there so hee hoo cheap drinks for scaffs away from home lol!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

every scaff gets crabs its the toilet seats lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright kev mate. all good this end, hows it going ?, was there a few weeks ago but all finished now, didn't know there was a wetherspoons down there, f.ucking gutted lol

it is at great Yarmouth lol!!!!!! 40 minute drive and then the troll and cart appears thankyou mr weatherspoons you make life good for under payed scaffs lol!!

right may be under cutting my self but think the scaffolder in 2014 should be on and clear funds for a 7 day week 8hrs worth of work with job and knocks thrown in a good clear fund of £800 £850!! and a 38hr week £540 to £560 net paye! !this isn't great wages but its a start thoughts please if your on this a number would be appreciated :laugh:
I have seen you scaffold. You couldn't earn a tenner outside of a power station never mind 850!

and ive seen yours buddy your a discrace to rosie and jim without there barge

Well marcus den is travelling half way across the country to do so and it can't be our dazzilng good looks, on the subject I spoke to fred and yet another pearl of wisdom emerged......... Next year some of us "flash cockney basterds" could go up to the north for a booze up as stoned said perhaps some of u lot will do it meet up for a tear up or 6 and a keg of tenent super I for one would love to meet some of the northern boys on here. The least i can do is pop up to dens way for couple any ideas girls???

Well marcus den is travelling half way across the country to do so and it can't be our dazzilng good looks, on the subject I spoke to fred and yet another pearl of wisdom emerged......... Next year some of us "flash cockney basterds" could go up to the north for a booze up as stoned said perhaps some of u lot will do it meet up for a tear up or 6 and a keg of tenent super I for one would love to meet some of the northern boys on here. The least i can do is pop up to dens way for couple any ideas girls???

ya couldnt keep up wid us

Ay bobby, im with you on that a nice trip north o the border to meet the likes of HH and gerscaff, aom, stonedros and others.

ya couldnt keep up wid us

In what getting nicked???? Nope uve got me there marra

Ay bobby, im with you on that a nice trip north o the border to meet the likes of HH and gerscaff, aom, stonedros and others.

The border is watford for me lol but yeah anywhere up north it would be a pukka night out

Top Bottom