what you want for 2014

dico

Reaction score
right may be under cutting my self but think the scaffolder in 2014 should be on and clear funds for a 7 day week 8hrs worth of work with job and knocks thrown in a good clear fund of £800 £850!! and a 38hr week £540 to £560 net paye! !this isn't great wages but its a start thoughts please if your on this a number would be appreciated :laugh:

Im on 530 net kev, but thats 42.5hrs, so still not bad in my eyes. On the whole a better year than this would be a start.

My net is £496 for a 5 dayer at £130 a day so for £540-£560 is £150s which all advanced scaffs should have anyways if not more its not a bad wage if its all year round as for the over time u would/should have a time and half for sat and double for sun and £800 sould be about right however A lot a firms don't pay that now think only lyndons pay that on the cards ( infact could be better for weekend ) I'm sure there's other fims that sort u out but I don't know anyone lol

Hi guys all these firms seem to be on par with each other which makes me think there all watching the pie chart lol!!! One payes more the other seems to follows suite lol!!! There all voulchers lol!!

To be honest kev as long as my money is in the bank and the bills are paid i aint bothered, cos mobey cant buy me what i've got at home and thats a loving wife and two kids that are all healthy.

To be honest kev as long as my money is in the bank and the bills are paid i aint bothered, cos mobey cant buy me what i've got at home and thats a loving wife and two kids that are all healthy.

make you right den spent many a night holding bar up with a kebab now the wife holds the bar stool and I hold the kebab lol!! me and my lovely wife are like Michael douglas and Catherine. but I have nish not 2 hundred million like him lol!!! she still loves me thou!!!

I think naturally ull earn more on the utr but it seems in and out with most firms

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

make you right den spent many a night holding bar up with a kebab now the wife holds the bar stool and I hold the kebab lol!! me and my lovely wife are like Michael douglas and Catherine. but I have nish not 2 hundred million like him lol!!! she still loves me thou!!!

What she's 25 years younger than u ....... Lucky sod lol

I think naturally ull earn more on the utr but it seems in and out with most firms

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

What she's 25 years younger than u ....... Lucky sod lol

17 years younger but shes always said she hates the wheel spin capri clan lol!! she must like the wrinklee olde schoo lscaff bros brigade :laugh:

17 years not too bad mukka still bet the only arguements you have is over music she's wants a bit of jls on and u want wham...... Lol

17 years not too bad mukka still bet the only arguements you have is over music she's wants a bit of jls on and u want wham...... Lol

the normal arguments is jesus you come Quick lol!!!

17 years younger but shes always said she hates the wheel spin capri clan lol!! she must like the wrinklee olde schoo lscaff bros brigade :laugh:

I heard its anyone that can provide a good erection pal...:toung::toung:

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Dont you listen to wham and culture club bobby....lol

when your young and youthfull you slap it up and find the next candidate but as you get older there like poll tax so grab them when there free or if not humour them take mine to weatherspoons lol!!

Top Bottom