What would you do

You know that age mate, you are lucky if you can sleep for more than an hour at a time and you have a path worn into the floor to the bathroom like a fekin runway.

Make me own and now I know why.:sick:

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The green tea is good for you boys especially as you are all getting to that funny age.;)

All things horrible tasting are banned in our house,good old black tea was good enough for our forfarthers,it's good enough for me,you still off the tabs aom??:laugh::laugh:

No, I know it's the worst thing in the world for you but it's my only vice at the moment.

I am going to this back cracker who is slowly getting me to turn in to one of they new age hippy characters. I have had back problems for a few years now and he is convinced most of us are just dehydrated because we drink far to much tea and coffee, hence the green stuff which to be honest I know prefer which is a big leap as after working on the rigs I got well used to the black stuff.

It might be a bit gay but my back is slowly returning to full health.

We have had enough "gay" stuff for a while dont you think?

i had a slipped disc in Australia over a year ago caused by lifting my big wage packet the doc said. Even now I wake up with cramp in my left leg because of it.

Tonic would help but in all honesty everyone should have a wee check up with a good back cracker.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Green tea would help you sleep better as well.;)

Tonic would help but in all honesty everyone should have a wee check up with a good back cracker.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Green tea would help you sleep better as well.;)

Sleep better on the jurra;)lol

Admin, where the fook is my big feck you button I keep asking for?:cool:

Honestly,Is green tea good for your back? Green leaves always done me good,.wrapped in a green riz!:laugh:

Great line CB,about turning to the geen side:D

No, I know it's the worst thing in the world for you but it's my only vice at the moment.

I am going to this back cracker who is slowly getting me to turn in to one of they new age hippy characters. I have had back problems for a few years now and he is convinced most of us are just dehydrated because we drink far to much tea and coffee, hence the green stuff which to be honest I know prefer which is a big leap as after working on the rigs I got well used to the black stuff.

It might be a bit gay but my back is slowly returning to full health.

Bad Back
a subject I know a little about.
For years I would go to the gym for hours at a time lifting weights until I had an injury.
I damaged both elbows and a shoulder combined with a serious lower back pain which resulted in me not being able to walk more than a few steps. Years of physio and back snappers ensued but to no avail.
Long story short, I found myself sitting on the window ledge outside an Acupuncture shop so went in. He stuck some needles in various places cured my shoulder in one go and my back in four visits. Never had a recurrence.

In general not a believer in medicines either orthodox or alternative but…………………….
here I am without pain??

The situation is after twenty four years on the tools i was asked to go into the office as a suporvisor which i did , my son Works on the same company who twenty and is now running his own gang and doing very well but for some reason the guy who i work for seems to have it in for him and is always belittling him and pulling his work apart and as a dad it is hard to watch !
I have had a quite word with the guy which has made no difference .
Without knocking him out which believe me is tempting what else can i do apart from both of us working for someone else?

Paul
Tell your boss you cant go on like this, Ultimately either he stops the belittling or your both off, ask him what the real problem is with your lad and if he wants to pull him up he needs to find a better approach

Bad Back
For years I would go to the gym for hours at a time lifting weights until I had an injury.
I damaged both elbows and a shoulder combined with a serious lower back pain which resulted in me not being able to walk more than a few steps. Years of physio and back snappers ensued but to no avail.
Long story short, I found myself sitting on the window ledge outside an Acupuncture shop so went in. He stuck some needles in various places cured my shoulder in one go and my back in four visits. Never had a recurrence.

In general not a believer in medicines either orthodox or alternative but…………………….
here I am without pain??

I worked with a bloke in London that said exactly the same thing, it wasn't you was it Alan?

Honestly,Is green tea good for your back? Green leaves always done me good,.wrapped in a green riz!:laugh:

Green tea is good for keeping you hydrated as it is not a diuretic therefore you retain more fluids. It also helps sleep, not just because you are not up every hour but they tell me it calms the mind and as for the green crack from CB, it's gonna take a few of your green rizzla's to bring me back to earth.

Great line CB,about turning to the geen side:D

Bad Back

here I am without pain??

All in all Alan I would say I have an aversion to most medicines and have very little faith in your average GP who just wants you out the door without costing his practice too much cash and if that means signing you off work for a couple of weeks because you broke a finger nail then so be it.

The back cracker on the other hand has spent over a year now rebuilding my various back problems but I think he was a bit of a hippy as he does like his alternative medicines, I was going to list them all but too many to remember but each one did what they were supposed to do and quite quickly too. He also gives me the odd round of acupuncture which also helped.

It's not how you attain pain free status it's just that you get it. I am delighted to hear you have managed it, hopefully I will not be that far behind you.

Correct stance and sitting will help. Change your throne lord aom. Stop skipping across waves at a 100mph,carrie a longun on each shoulder for balance.

And sorry Paul,its your thread gone off on a tangent again.
Some quite balanced views on your son issue. Whilst mulling over some of the replies,I would be peeved if someone so blatantly picked on my son,and would definately be having strong words.

Sorry to carry on the tangent but actually the jet ski can help the back as the G-force created in some of the turns can take the weight off your back however maybe some of the landings didn't help.

Top Bottom