What makes a excellent scaffolder

cos we were thickies at school and didn't paye attention and knew you could earn some cash playing with steel work. were the lego thickies that play with steel harsh but true earns me 50 ,000 a year with no education so how cares thick cun@ together lol!!

Last edited:
Lego is for brickies kev......i started with maccarno, thats how i learnt to do a dropper..lol lol

Why you laughing......its easy you use the maccarno for you canterlever drop and use the lego for counterbalance.....lol lol

makes perfect sense scaffy. funny fuc ker lmao.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

cos we were thickies at school and didn't paye attention and knew you could earn some cash playing with steel work. were the lego thickies that play with steel harsh but true earns me 50 ,000 a year with no education so how cares thick cun@ together lol!!

Speak for yourself mate. I wanted to be a scaff cos I'm double hard.:mad:

All the best scaffys use this website.

I'll tell you what the best scaffolders don't do;

Make silly little videos of average and uninteresting work and post it on YouTube in a failed attempt to be accepted by the big boys.

A scaffolder who can get the best out of anyone he works with, never hid or done the ties when the hemps were ready to go on.
Could work the gear out without using Excel.

Good scaff goes and puts the ties in when the hemps are ready to go in, has pissed off everyone he has worked with . Knows a good thing and uses excel to work out gear

Every ones a good scaff I think the post was an excellant scaff

Yes you are correct with spelling but still wasn't good scaffs.

Top Bottom