what is the point

james pearson

Reaction score
hello my names james pearson. im new to the sitebut ive had a good look at all the posts that is on here. where can i start? well ive been a scaff for 30 years and ive never heard so much bull from so called scaffs. a scaff should go to work then go homeor go the pub not sit on a computer taliking bout scaffolding. do any off yous have a life apart from scaffolding. p.s the only reason im on here is because im stuck on a rig and boy i work with told me to have a look at this site to see what some so called scaffs do with there time nowadays its a joke.

hello my names james pearson. im new to the sitebut ive had a good look at all the posts that is on here. where can i start? well ive been a scaff for 30 years and ive never heard so much bull from so called scaffs. a scaff should go to work then go homeor go the pub not sit on a computer taliking bout scaffolding. do any off yous have a life apart from scaffolding. p.s the only reason im on here is because im stuck on a rig and boy i work with told me to have a look at this site to see what some so called scaffs do with there time nowadays its a joke.

Allan is that you ranting again? ha ha

With the price of beer going up and scaffolders wages going down, the pubs out of the question. So we all come on here to talk a good job:D

Read some posts, you might learn something or do you already know it all?

I know ive got better things to do when i finish work than talk more work. Its what you call a life. Try and get one,

Good everning Mr Pearson, and welcom to SF. Your right there is some bull **** on here but if there's somthing you want to know this is the best place to find out.

F"ck me that 4 posts already James, Celtic & Superscaff lookout!!!!!!!!!!

what misses as i said i have a life no a wife. who is doing yours when your throwing all sorts of tube about your house when you get in.

Scaffy better watch his back an all.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

what misses as i said i have a life no a wife. who is doing yours when your throwing all sorts of tube about your house when you get in.

My wife died in 1927 Mr Big Rig Boy :sad:

This is boring me already. Keep fishing James you keyboard warrior you!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

it did have. put it off now. why was it annoying you. the caps lock.

Not at all, amusing actually. The fact that you are thick as fuc.k and can't comprehend that the start of a sentence starts with a capital letter though :laugh:

Top Bottom