What is more dangerous

Yeh, stripping a job yesturday slid board down shoulder on base lift nail straight through my new SCCR hoodie!! My SCCR high viz & right through my shoulder :sad:

Nice scar though :weird:

Ragscaff

Hope you put it in the accident book,and a tetnus jab.:cool:

Tv transvestite at the weekends i like to be known as jackie

Alrite Scaffy,do you know what the Scots meaning of scaffy is???;):bigsmile:

Gadgie, traveller or worse pikey, but it's not Scots more Highland dialect.

Whats dangerous? - Working with a complete f.ucking numpty, who thinks hes a Scaffolder...

Alba gu brath Aom, been reading up on scottish words whilst sitting here in me baffies. Says scaffy means cheep / tacky

I suppose it's a regional thing but it means the same to me as it does to you but the boy's from the frozen north always laughed when I told them I was a scaff as to them it was the rag and bone man. Like the baffies.:D

Another mainly east coast saying I believe. I might be proved wrong on that one but again they were just slippers to us as well. The west coasters are always minging and the only place in the world where it's still acceptable for a shop keeper to ask a woman if they want a poke.:noworry:

1/ Nails in boards

2/ Brick guards

3/ Plasterers / window fitters undoing transoms

4/ Site agent with some idea & no idea!!

:D

Ragscaff

all of the above but the one thing that gets me back up is a site agent who has no fuk n idea

Last edited:
None of the above.....It has to be my missus when she gets PMT

pmt!!!no where your at mate 1 week before its bad and gets worse and worse:laugh:

Top Bottom