What is more dangerous

R

ragscaff

1/ Nails in boards

2/ Brick guards

3/ Plasterers / window fitters undoing transoms

4/ Site agent with some idea & no idea!!

:D

Ragscaff

We can only pick one???

i agree when toa job the other day and the hole job had loose trannys from plasters moving back fomr two inside boards to 1 (tiber frame) wouldent mind if they rapped them back off saves us a job but we go there for the alterations ect

1/ Nails in boards

2/ Brick guards

3/ Plasterers / window fitters undoing transoms

4/ Site agent with some idea & no idea!!

:D

Ragscaff

more of a street or site scaffolders day ragscaff!! but them brick guards caused me a bad slip years ago my mate loaded out lift with brick guards before the handrail was even fitted so i surfed the boards like a surfer nice scare for 2007:laugh:as for site agents dont have them but we have some horrible little s!its from other contractors that are on site that love putting near misses in there jobs worths they have nothing to do all day but cause trouble for the scaffolders there like little kids in the morning haveing there talkbox talks get a life your grown men its:sad2: like being in a play ground somedays ps had long land line on for the politics lol!!

Last edited:
I'd say anyone with one of those tradesman spanners (you know the ones that only open fittings but don't bloody close them)

4 site agent/manager straight out of college no fuck1ng idea whatsover but gives eveybody on site a hard time to cover his shortcomings

Site agents.100%. Allowing others to alter scaffolds. Nails in boards a bit nasty.

Site agents.100%. Allowing others to alter scaffolds. Nails in boards a bit nasty.

Yeh, stripping a job yesturday slid board down shoulder on base lift nail straight through my new SCCR hoodie!! My SCCR high viz & right through my shoulder :sad:

Nice scar though :weird:

Ragscaff

Deffo the trannie. I remember many moons ago as a young roofer. Id just finished ridging the roof off dropped off the roof about 4" onto the boards right where the Cnut of a joiner had taken the trannie out to fix his bay window. Next thing I knew I was in the mud covered in cuts, bruises, gobbo & the remains of the board. Thank fook I was working on a bungalow.
Never did see that joiner again to thank him personally. :blink1:

All brick guards are ********, especially when your on a job & knock & their all twisted & tangled

Yeh, stripping a job yesturday slid board down shoulder on base lift nail straight through my new SCCR hoodie!! My SCCR high viz & right through my shoulder :sad:

Nice scar though :weird:

Ragscaff

how nice stewart:laugh:

Top Bottom