what happened

Hugs and huddles for frogs and the yanks,and the eyeties sticking the knife in while giving you a smacker on the chops. Far too much of that creeping into our lives. Much prefer a good old fashioned British slagging match. With a meet and punch up in a petrol station lol. Then shake hands and have a pint........To be continued???

god this forums **** now .there was a time when i couldnt wait to get in from work to check the threads , all the members i considered my friends,some i have met some i havent have gone . the forums now full of dicks who can talk a job but so obviously cant do one . so many irritating pricks. i would love to give up looking at it but cant help myself . so admin my spanners are in the tyne please ban me before i go out my way to get banned . scaffoldings dead and so is this forum .

Maybe you are a little tired and depressed Allan. Get a flight over to Bohol, I have a spare room, can get you fixed up with a beautiful girl to massage your cares away, and if you get bored theres 30 tonnes of coconuts need humping to the bottom of the garden.:D

Theres some good old boys left here. :)
I miss some that have gone, like Rigger and Alan Reade... but we've still got a good solid core.

Morning Guys,
Still here Jay thanks for thinking of me I check in twice a day to see what’s new.
I have to agree with some of the sentiment expressed on here that other than banter which has always been part of the game there is not too much which is worthy of comment. From a personal perspective I joined for a couple of reasons and remain a member of the forum for the same reasons, 1) to learn, 2) to help.
I have a reasonable technical background and enjoy using this by answering Scaffolders questions where I can. There appears; at this time, to be a lack of questions to which I can provide answers.
Regards
Alan

Last edited:
i'm well Al hope you and your family are all well - the drawing's we are getting now are something to be seen it like they just been playing dot to dot but they are cheap

i'm well Al hope you and your family are all well - the drawing's we are getting now are something to be seen it like they just been playing dot to dot but they are cheap

Glad your OK Jim.
Dot to Dot is a step up from me I guess, but I was never cheap always had two sausages on my breakfast LOL
Stay well

Top Bottom