what happened

allan666

Reaction score
god this forums **** now .there was a time when i couldnt wait to get in from work to check the threads , all the members i considered my friends,some i have met some i havent have gone . the forums now full of dicks who can talk a job but so obviously cant do one . so many irritating pricks. i would love to give up looking at it but cant help myself . so admin my spanners are in the tyne please ban me before i go out my way to get banned . scaffoldings dead and so is this forum .

Hahaha turn that frown upside down pal look at it this way at least your NOT one of these who talks the talk but can't walk the walk, imagine being them hahaha

god this forums **** now .there was a time when i couldnt wait to get in from work to check the threads , all the members i considered my friends,some i have met some i havent have gone . the forums now full of dicks who can talk a job but so obviously cant do one . so many irritating pricks. i would love to give up looking at it but cant help myself . so admin my spanners are in the tyne please ban me before i go out my way to get banned . scaffoldings dead and so is this forum .

weve lost some good members alan and i hate to say it but!!! it is loseing a bit of appeal these days:laugh: but hee hoo beats eastenders

Theres some good old boys left here. :)
I miss some that have gone, like Rigger and Alan Reade... but we've still got a good solid core.

Fcuk the group hug, who the fcuk do you think I am hoopy the fcukin huddle hound you can all go fcuk I never liked you any of you I only came on here as I felt sorry for you.;)

i blame the internet police myself its got to the stage that i dont post after 10 nelsons ;)incase the door goes in:eek:

Buy yourself a caravan, go away and chill out:D

Allan,if you do get a caravan,which is a great thing to do by the way,i love ours:love:dont upset the other half in such a confined space,as i did this weekend,having been sent to the deli counter to get something for a sarnie,at this point i best let you know that i never go shopping and cant stand queing,so in my haste,having spied a lovely piece of stilton,which only i like in our house,i neglected to buy any ham or chicken or feckin normal cheese,or anything other than the stilton..............which i merrilly proceeded to unwrap and devour as soon as we got inside the caravan,anyway this lovely piece of bovine delight only turned out to be the smelliest cheese ever,she went mental saying all the clothes and beds are feckin reekin,making me put it outside..........however,when i was locking up i sneaked the remaining block back into the fridge,and set off for home,happy that my stilton would be nice and fresh upon my return this thursday,halfway home she informs me that she'd unplugged the fridge to try and clear the smell,aarrgghh ffs,now i've got to tell her the feckin stiltons back in the fridge:cry::cry:

Fcuk the group hug, who the fcuk do you think I am hoopy the fcukin huddle hound you can all go fcuk I never liked you any of you I only came on here as I felt sorry for you.;)

You might be right Allan, not one single bite. :(

ALL THE BIG HITTERS HAVE GONE NOW SADLY.RIGGER RARELY SEEN SELLIK MISSING PROBABLY TRYING TO BUY ICE CREAM.MY GOOD FRIEND GARRY ADAMS AMONG OTHERS HAS THE FORUM RUN ITS COURSE MAYBE :cry:

naw, sellick as you say getting in the jelly and ice cream, Gary packing the Bermuda's for the big trip to Africa and Rigger still about but keeping his own council for the most part. You can't get controversy every night but it would help if there were less job seekers without input.

THE BERMUDAS ARENT PURCHASED YET AS I SAY IM GARRYS FRIEND AND COLLEGUE AND GOING BY THE WEATHER FORECAST IT WILL BE A JAGGY BUNNET FOR OOR GARRY.HALF CANNED NOW AND RUNNING OOT OF NAMES BUT THE POACHER SPRINGS TO MIND THERES NO DOUBTING IT THERE SEEMS TO BE A DOWNTURN ALTHOUGH BETTERTAX HAVE MADE A BIT OF A SHOW AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUMMING UP BUSINESS OF COURSE NEAR THE END OF THE TAX YEAR :eek:

haha, how did one so young ever get so cynical? :bigsmile:

IT WAS PART OF MY INNITIATION INTO THE WORLD OF SCAFFOLDING ,I DONT LIKE TO BE TAKEN FOR A MUG IVE SEEN IT TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY.
WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THE MATTER OR IS IT A JAGGY FENCE?:eek:

It does loose it's mojo from time to time but the question has come up many times in the past and the old adage about victims of it's own success spring to mind. As it has grown in popularity there are thousands forming opinions on all of us, people we have never met and never likely too. Look at the sheer amount of non posters, they are all reading what we think and forming opinions but obviously afraid to put their heads above the parapet for us to do the same, cie la vie.

Top Bottom