what do you like about scaffolding?

yep il agree with that - street work in town centres is the best

love the job. weither it big or small. simple or challenging. meet the good nd the bad. different places everyday or everyother. in all weathers,rain,sun,sun nd sleet. worked with sum ov the best lads you'll eva meet nd a few you neva wanna meet again. but the job is best in the world.

I think every new start to the game should start on the street. Learn how to work first, then learn how to scaffold. Ive been working on refinarys for years and too many of the trainees wouldnt no a good days work if there lives depended on it.

the street work soon sorts out the real men from the boys , all young lads should have around 6 months on the rope and wheel , if they survive that then they are worth putting the effort into : )

street work is and always has been what i love about the job but the moneys just getting harder to make with all extra safety . driving job to job working with good mates is some of the best times iv ever had . and i dont just mean at work . the cracks amazing

I can show a young lad thats just started how to tie the knots for tubes and boards and learn him the safety hitch all in a matter of an hour or less, yet I have come across scaffs who cant tie a knot.

That's why I still supply the rigger boots.:eek:

Top Bottom