What Do You Hope 2013 Holds For You?

fook off. How is your Milwaukee working out for you? You would have been better sticking with your rampant rabbit.:sick:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

speaking of drills which type do you lads use for drilling in got a couple of new hiltis they looked w@nk but at the dogs just we light things larl battery

my walkey talky ? no idea what your onna bout. but on the gay gun matter. i dont need one a have strong wrists off w.anking myself to death

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

speaking of drills which type do you lads use for drilling in got a couple of new hiltis they looked w@nk but at the dogs just we light things larl battery

a use me c.ock

We got a new hilti back when we were drilling a few jobs direct to a wall and you are right marra the new batteries and bits are the dogs.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

my walkey talky ? no idea what your onna bout. but on the gay gun matter. i dont need one a have strong wrists off w.anking myself to death

I thought you bought one of the cheaper options?

Really? You end must be as rough as a badgers ar*e after using that to drill :amazed:

from jarra mate. different kind of manimals from here ;)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

We got a new hilti back when we were drilling a few jobs direct to a wall and you are right marra the new batteries and bits are the dogs.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I thought you bought one of the cheaper options?

you have lost me now mate haha. one flew over the cuckoos nest

what is it with you c@nts, can none of you speak Jockaneese?

:laugh::laugh:It's like listening to a voice recorder.:laugh::laugh:

So AOM has this thread gone the way you wanted it with everyones ambitions for the year ahead? :D

Hey there was a nice looking bird in the advert for a change rather than the usual granny dating it keeps doing.....

So AOM has this thread gone the way you wanted it with everyones ambitions for the year ahead? :D

Hey there was a nice looking bird in the advert for a change rather than the usual granny dating it keeps doing.....

Your lucky, all I have got is some daft scaffold advert.:sick:

As for the thread, I still have high hopes of a few spilling their hopes and dreams for the future.;)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Now it's fekin teeth whitening, do you think they have noticed I have a front row of teeth like a row of condemned house's? :eek:

maybe its based on your browser history , i got giff gaff , who i ordered a sim card from yesterday , hmmm.... now its got sarah , who is single and 4 miles away , shes not bad

Yeah it is but to be honest I am way past ordering teeth whitener. :eek:

Flinty is no stranger to the more mature right enough.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

well a didnt want to say when you smile it looks like a corn on the cob, but its better to let you know

haha, fook off.:laugh:

Top Bottom