What Do You Hope 2013 Holds For You?

aom

Reaction score
I haven't been on for a while so apologies if this has been done already.

Before the break Admin was pondering pulling the plug and I wondered if we were on a more stable footing yet.

Personally, I hope maybe a wee change of direction at some point is in store for Aom but if not then obviously lots more work and less bad payers would be nice.

It has settled down Aom and i aint seen a row for a good while now ,
We have been cyber attack by The Ho Chi Ming firm a lot but every time they rise their little heeds they get slapped back down :laugh:

Marra will be annoyed if he is not allowed to flex his virtual muscle from time to time he may blacken her indoors other eye.:laugh:

Has Admin returned from his extended break?

hopes for 2013 are : big payouts at Cheltenham , S. Waites beating Tony O Shea 7-3 in the darts final , and an answer to this PTS carry on

also doing the NEBOSH , and throwing my belt away.

I am watching the darts, shaping up not too bad. Have you done anything about the nebosh and what do you hope to do with it once you get it?

im gonna blitz the 10,11 day course and then watch some scaffs building a hanger , while i earn twice as much as them.

id sooner not do it , but , our game is **** and getting worse.

welcome back mate.

make loads of ££££££ retire and go live on a beach getting served fosters by blondes in bikinis. (maybes even buy a jet ski)

being more realistic, id like to get me assesment done the end of the year then aim big 2014 ;)

im gonna blitz the 10,11 day course and then watch some scaffs building a hanger , while i earn twice as much as them.

id sooner not do it , but , our game is **** and getting worse.

Agreed, good luck it must be a tough trade to get into I would imagine.

welcome back mate.

make loads of ££££££ retire and go live on a beach getting served fosters by blondes in bikinis. (maybes even buy a jet ski)

being more realistic, id like to get me assesment done the end of the year then aim big 2014 ;)

Cheers Markus, fook the assessment, stick with the ski matey.;)

welcome back mate.

To be honest this sums up what I'd like to achieve this year inbetween drinking and scrapping :amuse:

What about knocking some sense into the non believers over the use of the IW Flinty? I am hoping to get my assessment completed to allow me to use mine.;)

What about knocking some sense into the non believers over the use of the IW Flinty? I am hoping to get my assessment completed to allow me to use mine.;)

a didnt think the would be an assesment for a gay gun. just show your double ended d.ildo and you pass :D

Your only jealous you bought a cheap one that could take the tracks clean of a panzer at 50 paces.:cool:

Sorry to hear that Paddy and for the life of me I can't think why I never forwarded you a wee document to you for your input. I will answer your e-mail tomorrow with a wee attachment that will hopefully interest you.

I might take that 'knock some sense into' too literally.... there's only so much I can take of someone whos convinced my wrist is automated to do up to 50nm but the IW always does up to its advertised torque :confused:

My Makita gathering dust and Cobwebs. :(

A sad, sad day. Mines back out til I'm booted off site.

Top Bottom