Wed 28 (payed hols) = 2 days
Thurs 29 (payed hols) = 3 days
Fri 30 (payed hols) = 4 days
Sat 31
Sun 1
Mon 2 (payed bank hols)
Tue 3 (payed hols) = 5 days
Wed 4 = Back To Work.....:cry:...

Im finished on the 24th, the boss was asking if any one wants work over christmas, im a religious chap so I wont be in!

Tell your boss you need a day off in lue or pay me the bank holiday rate (double time)..

hols

22nd until 3rd + 2 bank holidays and 3 annual days lovely jubbly:bigsmile:

No one's told me yet so I guess I'll be here, listening to you lot, talking football sh*te with aom & Super... I'll wear my cracker hat though :eek:

The last cracker joke as amused me for years it said "will you marry me" or was it give me all your money...Same thing.... :laugh:

should be xmas eve just got back from holiday and had 2 days off already as works gone quite again quite nice really lol!!! as for xmas we do have one in maidstone saturday evening as i dont like police cells beds as there hard and lumpy i wont be going so i will go with the under the thumb exscuse lol!!!!!!

Feck that, if there is a rope involved I will do the RAMS.:eek:

you might have to fight for it Aom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nix4FLGx-pk]Shetland Rams Fighting - YouTube[/ame]

haha, toffee.

It was worse than that in the yard this morning and again tonight.

Fecking heed bangers :D the old glasgie kiss :D

reminds me of the days we worked in Govan, Is the "Govern Arms" still standing

Never really down as far as that Rigger but I don't think much has changed since you were a boy down that end. Daftscaff would be the man to tell you I rarely get past the stadium bar.

black eye friday for us!!! finsh on friday then back to it on tuesday,was ment to be away but we are having such a good run off work make hay whilst the sun shine i say,

Top Bottom