What day are you finishing up for xmas

scaffy

Reaction score
what days are you scaffs being finished up , whats the plan for the firms do will it be a black eye friday affair

23rd of December.
Its a Friday i believe.

But, if i can, ill be working all over Christmas, into the New Year. :)

finishin on 21st pal, then off to newcastle on 22nd, can't wait either. not bck in till 9th..

Stuff working, this is my favourite. Black eye Friday all day long, well until I get the black eye anyway.:embarrest:

fook me steve thats some time off , we was doing 21st finish , piss up 23rd and back on 3rd of jan , but il be itching to get back in strait after boxing day the lazy novelty wears off quickly

Jase might have some cash work on over xmas , waitin to get the nod on a few bits up town

yea that what i though like, but boss said cos we done 7days for last 9 week n one of lads passed away the other week we gettin a longer holiday this year..

We don't come back to the 9th either, and that will be soon enough as the work is already starting to back up for our return.

send some down this end -- slowed right up over last 2 weeks , down to 8 men , although thats good in one sense as shifted some ***** on now

Looking at havin a yard full of fitting servicers on the 3rd

We were slow for a bit Scaffy, just the usual not wanting too much up before the break but I've had a few jobs confirmed as starting straight away and might even near enough empty our yard before we go which is always the plan.

Me and the lads are breaking up on Thursday 22nd back on the 4th Jan

F.uck me, everyone is having long relaxing breaks over Christmas, while im stuck working on a proper shiite job, lol.

You lot must have far too much money. :p

Nah, just done enough. If scaffy is paying notes I might bring my makita out of hibernation though.

How about getting a genuine Scaffolders Forum gang knocking up square-age during Christmas? ;)

fook the makita thats for pooftas ha ha ( dont tell paddt or red vikin i said dat)

I would pay good money to see that.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

fook the makita thats for pooftas ha ha ( dont tell paddt or red vikin i said dat)

Too late, I can hear Paddy stirring from hear.:nuts:

there would be too much moaning and bitching

I was thinking that, 10,000 charge hands all telling me what to do next.:eek:

Top Bottom