West Wales Leaner

Ha ha, it came off the first opportunity, everybody hated it, myself included.

I do have one but I think it's just me, the others are a bit shy. We didn't do as well as I'd hoped but a grand is not to be sniffed at. The boy that won the best mo is buying breakfast.

I expected better but I suppose it is a grand they wouldn't have had and it was a bit of fun. I will post a picture and a proper thanks to the forum for all their help when all the cash is counted.

I expected better but I suppose it is a grand they wouldn't have had and it was a bit of fun. I will post a picture and a proper thanks to the forum for all their help when all the cash is counted.

Don't be so modest. A grand is superb!

Where have you been Paddy, longtime since I have seen you on here. You might have noticed a few changes since your last visit.

Bought a Caravan up in Northumberland Alistair mate, cant get Internet in the Van but in the clubhouse it's slow as feck mate.
The wife is still undergoing medical scans and tests for Rheumatoid Arthritis sh1t and some other issues.......anyway, the Caravan is a great sort of release for us. As soon as i finish Graft on a Friday, Home,showered pack the Car and Dogs and we are away.
This season, to now we have had 135 days there. We love it and it is great for the Wife,and me.
Never had a chance to look through all the changes yet mate, PM me.

will do. glad to hear you both are enjoying the caravan. sounds a bit like myself and my mrs. talk soon

Thanks for your comments Guys, job now stripped, and MrB will be happy; new paint colour.

Attachments

• 20130727_134237.jpg
    20130727_134237.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20130727_134315.jpg
    20130727_134315.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom