were still talking work on a bank hol.. if only I had a genie...

S

steve gregory

sure we should be on treble time ,,

wheres the fun on here today...????

... Well It's ya lucky day... what were ur other 3 wishes !?!..I'm genie in a bottle baby , but u gotta rub me the right way !...cos I'm in need of a good erection ! ! !

well i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow your knickers down.lol

Been off on hols for 2 weeks, back to graft tomorrow, i feel lower than a snakes belly at the min. Tan wearing off, drink wearing off, work clothes sorted for the 5.30 am alarm.

Feck Scaffolding, i want to be a Captain on a small charter fishing boat, situated in the Med:love::love:

What do you's guys want?

paddy carr thats the ticket my friend im there with u on that 1 and megan fox with the drinkys

Gan to sup my last 3 cans as fast as i can, then go to bed to cry myself to sleep.:D

By 9.30 am it will all be a memory, twirling and humping as usual, roll on Hols 2011 ;)

megan fox ,,, jesus goldilocks looks better than megan....wheeeeyyyy heeeeeyyy....:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Half nine paddy i gotta be in the office for half 6... ya dunt know ya born.lol

Where did Goldilocks get that Avatar from? In the pub Goldilocks was a 22 stone hairy arsed baldy scaff with no teeth or money to pay his turn, as he couldnt get a good job till after the court case (See is it true thread) lol

yes things are looking up for the forum even the women are flocking...

Jeeeez! you lot are so fickle!!! some blonde turns up and I'm just pushed aside like some old bag of cement! :(

Excuse me Some blonde ??? gee thanks ! HUffin and puffing ???. u got the wrong story there matey ,...keep up.... u should know its that goes along the lines of ..."whos been sleeping in my bed?" ! or we could break a few chairs aswell if u wanna stir my porridge daddy bear ! pmsl hahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

Hahaha best laugh on here for ages. Love it and goldilocks who has been sleeping in your bed. LOL.

Last edited:
Hansel and Gretel ..., not the seven dwarves am not that kinky ;-) lol

Top Bottom