weekend

bigbay1986

Reaction score
any one work this weekend. if so wot did u do? just done a few sola jobs with a bit off hand rail up the roof note much but it pays the bill:D

Same, struck 5 solar panel jobs for Scaffy yesterday starting at 7am in minus 10 conditions in Guildford, 220 miles and 5 jobs later I was back indoors for 5.30pm

I do the odd one but not a habit I want to get back in to.

I do try to work every weekend i can... been quite ill lately, so not had the chance to even work in the week. :cry:

We did Solar job in cumbria that was supposed to go up thurs but couldnt because roads were that bad with ice.

Went to work and did very little but hey Double Bubble in the bank

he did 5 but should have been 7 the fookin lightweight

I asked for 4 volunteer's to strip a wee bit of system on Saturday morning. I didn't hold out much hope as we had done a fair number of big shifts through the week but was pleasantly surprised when the young team stuck their hands up one by one. I did promise them a full shift on time and a half for what I hoped would be no more than half a shifts work.

I forgot the football was televised and I try not to ask too many favours at that time as I know they all like a beer watching the Gers but eventually they decided amongst themselves to do it Friday night and they had it done in not much more than a couple of hours. A deal is a deal and they will get their 12 hours for it and to be honest I don't grudge it one bit after the few weeks we have had but isn't it funny how the production levels can rise as sharp with the right incentive?:bigsmile:

i was in sunday and lasted less that 2 min b4 walking an hour and half yam lol dipping fitting for £30 on a sunday you know were you can go marra

I asked for 4 volunteer's to strip a wee bit of system on Saturday morning. I didn't hold out much hope as we had done a fair number of big shifts through the week but was pleasantly surprised when the young team stuck their hands up one by one. I did promise them a full shift on time and a half for what I hoped would be no more than half a shifts work.

I forgot the football was televised and I try not to ask too many favours at that time as I know they all like a beer watching the Gers but eventually they decided amongst themselves to do it Friday night and they had it done in not much more than a couple of hours. A deal is a deal and they will get their 12 hours for it and to be honest I don't grudge it one bit after the few weeks we have had but isn't it funny how the production levels can rise as sharp with the right incentive?:bigsmile:

That was very honourable of you? You really do make out like you're the perfect boss :cool:

Plastered the chimney breast, painted half the dining room, got the other half to finish at the weekend , then build new computer desk set up computers, dreambox and satalite dish.

That was very honourable of you? You really do make out like you're the perfect boss :cool:

Honour had nothing to do with it, the boy's were putting in the hours all week and spent a couple of nights away from home earlier in the week. There has to be something at the end of it. Plus, I just wanted the gear for another job this morning, not perfect by a long way, but I do have to get certain things done.

Top Bottom