weather problems

I hear why your saying chap but your body will repair itself to a certain extent
Give your local Hilti centre a call and see if you can try one. Nothing to lose and a lot to gain in my eyes

I suppose if you are on the fleet deal MrB you don't really have to worry about it but I did have some concerns about that when thinking about buying one and RedViking explained that it rains in Manchester just as much as it does in the West of Scotland and to be honest he has been right as the Makita has never skipped a beat but we do have a Hilti and neither has that so not sure why yours would go wrong in the wet. I think the Hilti has a warning on the manual telling you not to use in inclement weather.

Anyway, glad you like them and glad you won't have to worry about fixing them.

Aom I think there the best thing in scaffolding since alloy beams.
If it makes the job easier I more than willing to try it

Was working with a the firms fastest striker today and I pi$$ed all over him with the machine, he is youngish and sceptical about new things but he had a go and rekoned it was good

What's the next thing to make our life easier?

Tim were you in lancing yesterday around 930?
There was an almighty rainfall then it stopped

Ok after 5mins under the hand drier

Aom I think there the best thing in scaffolding since alloy beams.
If it makes the job easier I more than willing to try it

Was working with a the firms fastest striker today and I pi$$ed all over him with the machine, he is youngish and sceptical about new things but he had a go and rekoned it was good

What's the next thing to make our life easier?

There are some who reckon it's a laser level.:rolleyes:

It might be, I was sceptical when I first heard of the IW. Has your firm produced any paper work to protect them from their use whilst we wait for guidance?

I did, but I passed it round a couple of trusted friends who were unimpressed and I may need to look at it again.

No I'm the only one with one on the firm at the moment. No one asked for any RAMS for it so far...

Top Bottom