weather problems

Mr.B

Reaction score
now its a rain thing again

i work in the rain as i was taught that getting out of your pit and getting to work is the hard bit and that a little rain never hurt anyone.

Now being a IW convert my lovely hilti gun decided to die today and had to revert to the manual nut turny thingymebobs.

is there anywhere where you can get waterproof covers as i got ripped for using a tesco bag today

do they take long to charge scouse?
how many batteries do they come with

Dont belieave this bolllocks put m down 20 ft on a hanger see where them silly drills go then

Dont belieave this bolllocks put m down 20 ft on a hanger see where them silly drills go then

same place your spanner would go if you dropped that???

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

fukme. raincoats for iw's great idea.

rained that hard couldnt see 20ft infront of me, even the waterproofs gave out

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Buy a Makita. 6 Hours of Sleet didn't stop mine today ;)

hilti fleet management fella so it gets fixed or replaced if it fu(ks up

Drop ur spanner yea imagine droppin your drill kin ell

Work hard enough next year and then you might be able to afford one to see what happens when you do!

Mr B, fair do's mate. A spare handset is definitely needed for times like this I think.

didnt say me spanner chap:toung:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Work hard enough next year and then you might be able to afford one to see what happens when you do!

Mr B, fair do's mate. A spare handset is definitely needed for times like this I think.

Got that fleet management from Hilti, if it breaks they collect that day and have a replacement next working day too

Spanners
Pfffttt so last season

Stil got 2 get gear up and down weres the speed dont make sense 2 me

Stil got 2 get gear up and down weres the speed dont make sense 2 me

Scouse it's not just speed, there's a lot less wear and tear on you body too.

Fu(k me how is the industry going to progress if you won't embrace or even try new technology/ methods

We don't use horse and cart to get about anymore they invented cars!

Can you clip the drill on though? (Just asking out of interest). Do you use lanyards for your other stuff, so if you do drop one :)embarrest:) it doesn't go far?

I think the point is valid - whatever makes a job easier, use it! We'd still be using an abacus otherwise! :p

You can get tool lanyards for drills and such bettertax

We don't really want to go down that route or we will be having lanyards for fittings too

Iv never used one but have worked with lads that do the noise for one does my head in dril drill drill allday not for me mate

I felt that way about cuploc fella
Try one, use earplugs if needs be save your body

2 long in the tooth 2 save my body ill stick 2 my spanner mate every body 2 there own i suppose

Top Bottom