water proof bib aka dungarees

We used to stop and put our tops in a puddle or leave them on the back of the wagon to get an early finish pete, my old gaffa used to buy that trick every time.

We used to stop and put our tops in a puddle or leave them on the back of the wagon to get an early finish pete, my old gaffa used to buy that trick every time.

What do you mean, used to?:laugh:

Now i just sit in the van and do feck all.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

WET STEEL NO DEAL LIKE IT DEN!!! THOSE WHO SAY YOU ANTE MADE OF SUGAR DO ONE :laugh:

More like the wicked witch from wizard of oz.........a bit of water..im melting, im melting

WET STEEL NO DEAL LIKE IT DEN!!! THOSE WHO SAY YOU ANTE MADE OF SUGAR DO ONE :laugh:

I remember a gaffer saying to us one day when it was f@cking belting it down 'I don't know what your moaning about, I like working in the rain'.
Told him 'right, you f@cking do it then' n f@cked off home.

U didn't fuckin hear me if it ain't rainin it ain't trainin

They are the best days when you get one over on ya boss man.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

U didn't fuckin hear me if it ain't rainin it ain't trainin

Ok ok stressy arsse....lol
Take it you get made to work in the rain joe.....

can not afford to sit in the wagon how ever many days this jobs up b4 deadline day we getting paid a bonus . been on site this second week few days ******* about getting mesuments confirmed etc wainting for diffrent trades for the say on the scaffold and so on and were 7 days ahead as it stands only been on it 10 days well 9 got pulled off it .we were given 8 days for the first elevation thats up and so is half the second same size as first eleveation but we were only released half of it so 16 days worth . a good day pumping the after noon was spent just pumping long was ready for passing out lol so yeah need t be turning for the bonus but if it had of rained putting the elevation up i thinkg wed still be on second lift ahahahahah

I think you can get hi-vis ones too.

Attachments

• bib for marra.jpg
    bib for marra.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom