water proof bib aka dungarees

marra watson

Reaction score
any 1 got a pair and were form and are the any good my pants are now dryer now there gettign washed :mad:

your spellings worse than mine marra llo!!

ne spelling mistakes there marra must be your reading .... worse than mine lol ;)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

WHATEVA!!! Cut off's, hotpant styley! ya dirty boy

there daisy dukes ahah not even going down this route of the duke youll only make refrence to em tash anduncle duks lol

ne spelling mistakes there marra must be your reading .... worse than mine lol ;)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

there daisy dukes ahah not even going down this route of the duke youll only make refrence to em tash anduncle duks lol

were ok mara lol!!! have nothing bad to say about the welsh but jesus don't they speak funny:laugh:

were ok mara lol!!! have nothing bad to say about the welsh but jesus don't they speak funny:laugh:

am still looking for spellign mistake marra lol mite of used the wrong were where dungarees that spelt right not getting a red line lol...... am think as fuk lol

you cant be think your a scaffolder were stupid but not thick lol

We had a Daisy Duke lookalike competition in my garden last Summer.

Attachments

• Summer at Swiftys.jpg
    Summer at Swiftys.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
Get a pair of half decent hiking over trousers from go outdoors or decathlon. Get breathable ones not those sh1t hi vis baw sweat jobs.
And whatever you do, don't buy dungarees! Unless that is, you're going fishing on a trawler.:laugh:

Get a pair of half decent hiking over trousers from go outdoors or decathlon. Get breathable ones not those sh1t hi vis baw sweat jobs.
And whatever you do, don't buy dungarees! Unless that is, you're going fishing on a trawler.:laugh:

YES BUT AS PHILL 181 QUOTED ONCE!! BUT IS COLD ON A TRAWLER:laugh:

dungaree no good. need sumet that i ca just wear all day and not have to take on off got a decent jakets well having said that flick a fga outa window and its landed on the **** so big fek off hole lol them hiviz yans i dont thinka re waterpoof just overtrouser that are water resistancet for about 3 days and then let in every time it rains

Get yoursen a helly hansen all in one, pair of shorts and a vest underneath mate. Warm and dry and plenty of room to move in. About £100-125

Don't know if there is a decathlon down your way Marra but there's one in Glasgow and they are top drawer for their own brand outdoor gear at decent prices. Get a pair for about £20 - £30. Worth it because I don't know about you, but I f@cking hate getting soaked through.

Get yoursen a helly hansen all in one, pair of shorts and a vest underneath mate. Warm and dry and plenty of room to move in. About £100-125

F&ck sake den, I done the west highland way last year n my walking trousers didn't cost as much as that. :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

The old saying comes to mind pete.......

WET STEEL NO DEAL.

I remember a mate, pouring water from the cooler in the site canteen over his self to get another half an hour dry time. :laugh:

dungaree no good. need sumet that i ca just wear all day and not have to take on off got a decent jakets well having said that flick a fga outa window and its landed on the **** so big fek off hole lol them hiviz yans i dont thinka re waterpoof just overtrouser that are water resistancet for about 3 days and then let in every time it rains

MARA IAM STARTING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SPELLING ALL I AVE TO DO IS KEEP DRINKING:laugh:

Top Bottom