Watch this company

horseplay

Reaction score
Hi
I have just joined today mainly to tell people about my experience.
I received a job offer after I applied on-line through an uk based agency.
I was told I would earn 17 euros per hour and get free digs. I travelled over to Germany and worked really hard for a week stayed in filthy grubby digs and I didnt get paid.
Beware of german building company, the guy who rang me was Dutch. I was really taken for a ride I realise now I should have checked them out.
I hope this helps anyone I could name the company but as I am new I not sure of the legalities but I sort of have.

Regards
horseplay

Name and shame mate..where they thinking of legalities when they ripped you off..i think not..it will also stop others from making the unfortunate mistake you did..dirty s.cumbgs:mad:

Horseplay

welcome to the Forum mate

Name and shame buddy, If you stick to the FACTS ,you have nothing to fear

If in the very un-likely event of an action being brought against you.

Your defence is that you posted/printed "For the public Good". The tabloid press have used this defence on many occasions with success

go seek legal advice about your payment....

.... and then draw a blank as they are a german / dutch outfit

i.e as in a non starter

Welcome.

Name and shame the f.uckers.
If you stole off them, trust me - EVERY firm from here to Australia would find out.

Let the Forum know who they are.

Fu.ckin bent c.unts.. robbing bastrds

Welcome To The Forum Horseplay, In The 1980s When I Worked In Germany You Never Ever Worked For A Dutch Subbie, Nice To See Thirty Years Later We Are Still Having The Same Discussion About The Same Nationality.

ALL AGENCYS COMPANIES AND ANY OUTFIT WHO DUPED PEOPLE IN A SITUATION WERE THEY GIVE ALL THEIR TRUST AND THEN GRAFT AND DONT GET PAYED SHOULD BE NAMED AND SHAMED SO THAT NO ONE ELSE FALLS FOR THIS CRAP AND ENDS OUT OF POCKET.IN NAMING AND SHAMING THEY MAY NOT GET ANY MORE VICTIMS AND THEN GO OUT OF WORK:cry:

name them mate. they cant do fk all to you. all agencies are blood sucking scum whether foreign or brit and dont give a shte for you! spread the knowledge.

fock off horseplay another kid on just like trampledgarden,dont come on here spouting shiite as if you have been affected unlike some poor cants who went and got bitten jb:eek:

Hi again
The company is called germanbuiders@gmx.com - Olympusbau.eu.The agent I spoke to on the phone was Dutch his name was Issac.
They advertise on jobsite and I have since seen them on other sites on-line.
On the advert I answered they were looking for workers for all over the UK and usually list several cities.
I have worked in Germany before and this was possibly on my cv so this could be why I was sent to Germany which is a lovely country and great people by the way.
The lads I worked with in Germany were all local and I don't know who exactly was paying them but I guess they were paid by the German boss (Chef) they called them.
I just want to warn everyone to beware, they came across so professional.But they are just con men.

Hope this helps

Im not some young kid I am in my forties thats why I wanted to warn others believe me if he was anywhere near where I was,,,,Germany and not in Holland I would have made sure he paid me.

There was a few posts about olympus bau rippin people of before..so there still at it..fcukin dirtbags..should start a new thread about these fcukers so nobody else goes near..:mad:

if you were working for a agency mate and had to get a time sheet sighned for by the main contractor that is proof enough for you to go to the police over there mate its not like the uk where they just shrug the way they look at is they have turned you into a vagrant and they have powers to force a company to give you whats owed to you just hope you registerd at the local cop shop listen lads always avoid the agencys who tell you not to register if you dont you will loose all your rights

sorry horseplay for the rant but at least it got you to name them if my memory serves me right they have been shamed on the jobfeed site.
lets hope that noone else falls foul to these lowlife scumbags

Top Bottom