wash up time

if ya can't use the wash rooms t wash ya hands, just piss on them it's warm enough t get the dirt off till ya get home... n if ya don't wanna do that stop fcukin moaning..

sum good replys there jst to put sum in the pic have shi t b4 i go to work in morning get stuckin to graft fi 8 bells to 4.30 will never b accused of being a monkey on any1s bak as well as never c a guy toiling himself i,m 34 been brought up old skool way work hard play harder but the toss pot i,m working 4 the now no,s there not alot o work and jst being an out and out helmet jst knock bak weekend he was fuming but wanting guys to work knee deep in bird **** on the upside might have a start on monday wi new firm find oot 2moz fingers crossed. oh and gave us a job and knock yesterday thinking he was being smart birdcage dismantle 5m high,10mby20m at half 1 down stacked ready for forklift to move by half 3 he was raging thts how we roll ya bell end :toung:

ffs sake if you want to wash your hands wash them, if you want a sh1t go and get one, if you want to sly off for a w@nk go for it, if you want to clock out at playtime or hometime when the bell goes then crack on.

Fukcin man up:mad:

:D

Top Bottom