Was I wrong or just missing the point??!!!

i got a verbal warning for that

was doing a tower block and put 10p in the bucket and sent it down

he took it out and shouted whats this for

i yelled back get your bag and call your mum to come get ya, your f****** useless

he used it to phone the boss, who then gave me my verbal (how he kept a straight face i dont know)

:amazed:

thats ridicuolous! whats the world comin to when you cant give the lacky a good slap?

its even worse if its your own son,it doesent stop at home time,it goes on for ever,him thinking your a barsteward,and you thinking,what have i done to deserve this little git,it hurts them when you shout that they cant be from your loins.:D

its funny me reading all the coments about all the lazy labourers that are in the game at the moment ,I have myself come across this in many areas , when working in pembroke on the fire damage job for cape ,came across a labourer that would only carry gear if you gave him sweets ,asked another if he could stand a couple of twentys up for us and his reply was ill do you a cooked dinner but i am not standing them f--king stupid things up (A BLOODY GOOD COOK HE WAS ) these days they are always on face book or texting there girl freinds to tell them how hard they are working,
good mate of mine sends them back to the yard so they can tell the supervisor they will not be required any more , then my mate will phone the supervisor asking for a labourer for the next day , fare play he has gone through a lot of labourers .
ones from the agency are the best (NOT) .

Do the oldest trick in the book,get him to push up a 21 above head height then piss down it,when it hits the palm of his hand it will spray every where.ALL OVER THE C###

Next chance you get,pi55 down a long un all over the little disrespectful oink,good ******* are hard to find,bit like a dog any good ones should be kept for life,not just xmas..:D

cut the board yourself after tea break

then forget about it ...they are all like it nowadays, its not worth the grief, just see how it goes over a longer time he might turn out ok

tim :D

Top Bottom