walked oot my job!!

nice to see a thread where scaffs are lookin after each other..good on you aom..the forum needs more people like you..:bigsmile:

Kev, you did the right thing, Iv seen some of his jobs, yella jelly brarly standing up, saw 1 oh his jobs on a supply boat in Aberdeen harbor in full view to every c*nt, what a feckin afront Man, I dont know how he gets away with it but he has and been Trading for a few years now, his Client Base should be ashamed of them selfs :mad:

Kev, you did the right thing, Iv seen some of his jobs, yella jelly brarly standing up, saw 1 oh his jobs on a supply boat in Aberdeen harbor in full view to every c*nt, what a feckin afront Man, I dont know how he gets away with it but he has and been Trading for a few years now, his Client Base should be ashamed of them selfs :mad:

ano mate its mad! :mad: I think I know the boat your on about.... can you see it from market street?? if so its the job i walked out on some of the stuf is unbelievable man! GD RIDINS TO BAD PRACTICE.......

Last edited:
Kev, I was working for one of the big 3 O&G Service companies, but Iv spuwed it for a while, taking a break.

Top Bottom