wages

depends on the firm mate , the smaller firms are the best for money ,i would pay a good bloke with a trannie ticket £75 a day , depends on how good he is and what he can comfortable do , not what tickets he has marra , i have a part 1 who works for me every now and again i pay £120 a day to , but the man is a half decent scaffolder and as strong as an ox , another part 1 who works for me gets £100 a day , but again he always gives me 100% every day and turns up every day .

depends on the firm mate , the smaller firms are the best for money ,i would pay a good bloke with a trannie ticket £75 a day , depends on how good he is and what he can comfortable do , not what tickets he has marra , i have a part 1 who works for me every now and again i pay £120 a day to , but the man is a half decent scaffolder and as strong as an ox , another part 1 who works for me gets £100 a day , but again he always gives me 100% every day and turns up every day .

well thats it they get 100% every day av only notice my wage is as little as av only had about 2/3 days off in over 2 and a half year so never lose me bonus really, and found out today since the day i started am the onyl lad on the firm with a £1.50 bonus rest of labs/trainees on same as me £7.50 including bonus but like i say my bouns if £1.50 and not 50p :mad:

your the man phill the olde school scaff knows the score!!!:laugh: no good getting a advanced gold card that cant build a scaffold but can make a good cup of tea

To much emphasis on cards these days dico , let your spanner do the talking mate , and pay the man what he is worth NOT what his card says he is worth ;)

To much emphasis on cards these days dico , let your spanner do the talking mate , and pay the man what he is worth NOT what his card says he is worth ;)

perhaps the agenceys and employers should take a leaf out of your book phill then they wouldnt get so many wan!ers turn up on sight:laugh:

Might be worth stickin it out till end of october then when you get your ticket have a look round for a start elsewhere unless of course he ups ya money

Top Bottom