wages

marra watson

Reaction score
picked up me wage packet to day £188 including a deduction - £16.00 for frog went home last week just after 9 in the morning, well any how picked my packed up to day 38.25 hours over 4 days 188. standard rate £6.00 is that even fuking legal£6.00. normall wage is £6 plus 1.50 attendance bonus does having a bonus affect your nmw entitle ments ?

£6.00 an hour??
What level are you marra?

Scaffolders labourers in North Wales are on more than that and they claim to be the worst payed in britain.

part 1 still done me part two few months ago got assesment in 5 weeks i think it is andf when the lads in the smoke saying **** wages at 120 130 aday makes me laff lol were should i go with it i know its only 8p per hour but crnt be right an was maby thinking with me getyting a bonus that alters the nmw crack

Thats outrageous marra

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

So the £1.50 on top makes it minimum wage ? iam sure that aint legal mate

Sounds like a top quality firm mate!!!

As phill&swifty said its not right,it dont matter what bonus you are on the hourly rate should be the same, getting ripped of me thinks.

That ain't rite last firm I worked for paid in bonus think its sumit to do with tax but surely they can't pay u that shame u didn't live further south my bos iss lookin for blokes all prive work not bad money either

Don't know who Ya workin for n don't think I want to 89.
Be in Ya best interests to move on.
I wa pullin more than that 20 years ago n barring a coupla trips down south I've always worked up north.

Firms pay a crap rate and then top it up with a bonus because when you take holidays they only have to pay you the basic rate and no bonus. It saves them money.

picked up me wage packet to day £188 including a deduction - £16.00 for frog went home last week just after 9 in the morning, well any how picked my packed up to day 38.25 hours over 4 days 188. standard rate £6.00 is that even fuking legal£6.00. normall wage is £6 plus 1.50 attendance bonus does having a bonus affect your nmw entitle ments ?

got a lad at work scaffolds every day but still gets trainee paye as hes waiting for hes part 2 final 1 day assesment. i think if your scaffolding every day you should get the scaffolders paye or atleast a up lift in wages or stay on the floor and get payed for what your doing they wana paye trainee rates then give them trainee works!!! you just makeing the company more money as i beat your booked in as a scaffolder this waiting for the one day assesement is wrong and cost lads a lot of money unless they get it back dated but think most firms dont do this now when you get sorted marra jump ship mate

cheers lads yeah its £6.00 plus an attendance rate of £1.50 we get the bonus when we get paid holidays were contracted 45 hours but only get paid 40 hours in holiday time which i believes also rong, benchmark use to do drop the bonus 1 lad whent unions and am sure evey 1 got it back dated, scaffolds every day and get a trainees wage i scaffold every day an on a labs wage n its not like we do fek all were workerd to the bone really pissed me off that wouldnt mind but i drag me sell in every day i cans een em sell head down the toilet for hours till 6 7 in the morning and going in to work not wanting to let them down but the reason i had the day off was our lasses dad died that morning and couldnt leave her at home on her own, bastartds £6.00 fuking quid am in a union just biding my time till i get that assesment and after that i dont give a fek, if it means moving to find work so be it but fek it

leave it wit me callum mate n i mite be able to get ya on for a firm over here only 40mins travel like but wages will be better than that i'm sure... the 17yr old lab is on 7 an hour wages on our firm..

Thats f*cking outrageous mate, it's time to move on. Don't put up with that sh!t for any longer than you have to.

Thats f*cking outrageous mate, it's time to move on. Don't put up with that sh!t for any longer than you have to.

am not marra got me assesment at end of october but was thinking if i jacked now how much it would be and any way the could stop em going on it as they paid for it ? if ya get me gonna make a fone call and see were i am after it

Time to value ursel mate,move on,and find something else!!good luck.

Top Bottom