Used painty/worn poles wanted in London

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I'm after some (30 or less for now) used scaff poles in London, preferably. All sizes under 3m considered. The more used, painted, rusted, varied the better! I'm willing to pay a bit, (more if you can deliver to SE1), but because I want to take all the old scared stuff I was hoping we might be able to do each other a favour if you want to get some old poles off your hands.

It's for an art project/ no clips wanted or necessary

Thanks
Shane

Ffs if its not a piiiss take when someone asks for free boards....now we got people wanting free tubes....shame no one ever suggests coming to work for for free for a day as a return favour

Ffs if its not a piiiss take when someone asks for free boards....now we got people wanting free tubes....shame no one ever suggests coming to work for for free for a day as a return favour

he offering to pay sp!!!!!!!! a bit lol

na i know what you mean on the olympics last yr one of my old companies were right next to us and the guvnor asked me if he could have a beam!!!! couldnt believe it not even the usual swivel but a beam:laugh::laugh:

Lol i cant beat a beam but i did walk onto a site a few weeks ago & ask them if i could borrorr a pin lol even offered to swap a sleeve for 1- just got a smile & some story about rocking horse shiiit lol

swap a pin for a sleeve lolololol still a good one bet u stood there trying to make a case for about 10 mins aswell!!!!!!

Went back to site wiv me tail between my legs chuntering wankkers under my breath & took me another 20mins to run a new standard in so i wouldnt need the pin lol

Went back to site wiv me tail between my legs chuntering wankkers under my breath & took me another 20mins to run a new standard in so i wouldnt need the pin lol

i can imagine it bet u had the right @rsehole about that had the hump all day and prob rang a couple of mates ranting about that too:laugh::laugh:see now alot has changed in this game over the years for the worse but things like that still we are the best in the business lol

makes it all worth while:bigsmile::laugh:

Iam surprised at you SP getting caught out for a spiggot , i always keep a dozen pins in a bag on the lorry just in case ;)

On another note i have been flagged down by lads who are looking to beg a few base plates , and once got stopped by 2 lads looking to buy a few sleeves.

and not forgetting all the pikeys shouting up " any scrap metal" u politely say no and still get a "feck off then" lol always seem to be in south london aswell

sp - lovin this! sounds like an offer to me...when do I start?

seriously on ebay someone wants 150quid for a few rusty tubes in cambridge, now that's a **** take!

welcome to the Forum, Studio, even if you came with a begging bowl

You are learning already, from poles to tube in a few hours :D

Don't forget to post pics of your artwork when finished

Studio mate, why not give a few local scaff companies a call and ask for a bit of old tube. Or your local scrap merchant.

Thanks Rigger, doing my best! ...can't even figure out how to do a smiley face let alone a pic...oh wait what's this button? here ya go...a small one ...want to go large!

wordpress

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

frederik - yep good call, scrap yard was next on my list
thanks

if you had based it out right you wouldnt of needed a pin lol

Top Bottom