U shape temporary scaffolding roof

Haha, used both excuses to very great effect.;)

I think the worst one was when we were building just a small tower and I stood back and roasted my mate for not levelling it right until I eventually grabbed his bead and launched it 100 yards and did it myself. Stood back and it still wasn't right, couldn't figure it out for ages gauging the level against the window cill until an engineer arrived to tell us this fairly new house had broke it's back and they were there to survey the damage to the foundation. Took me a long time to live that one down.:embarrest:

HaHa sounds like summit i might do , Im a bit calmer now ( only slightly ) but I was a major hot headed bastad , I just go off like fcukin firework must have cost me a small fortune over the years still havnt learned my lesson :unsure: an a good few times ive realised im wrong, after already blowing a fuse, so we just sit down , discuss things agree im right haha and forget about it :laugh::laugh:

Aye much like that myself and like you it has cost me dear but it has also worked to my advantage on the odd occasion which in my mind justifies it. It must be an age thing, before you know where you are you will be up every hour to go to the toilet and eating Sunday lunch at 10.30am.:bigsmile:

Not a bad sketch alan , but if you look at the west ( left ) wing , external elevation think you got your measurements wrong, it looks like you measured 4 boards wide at one end but 5 boards wide at other, its defo running out :laugh::laugh::nuts:

It's the wall, bloody brickies!!

Top Bottom