Travelling Further

glad it not just us we seem to be travelling alot of late, and i know it when that fuel bill comes in at the end of the month.!! we tend to go in phases, just lately it seems to be oxford way/monmouth/ross-on-wye/& Hereford. JOB ON THE DOOR STEP WOULD BE NICE

Perhaps we should have a sub-out thread, and offer jobs out of our areas.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

I'll have all the CF postcodes:D:D

Swifty il sub all your sn and bs postcodes

Your not having much luck with your messages Scaffy, when I saw the price I nearly PM'd you myself. :laugh:

i i can undertsand that goign with the normall clients and all aye but 1 off jobs is it worth it?........aom have steel will travel lol i dont think its to do much with the ressesion but ur not still using a clydesdale n cart up them hills are ya lol ;)

We have some good guys and want to keep them in work and go where the work is prefer local every time given the time of year things are always a bit slow but work is work and sittin back waitin for local would be the wrong way to run the company

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Don't fancy the motorhome, bunch of fekin animals working with me they would wreck the joint, then there's the cooking.:eek:

all down with food poisening first night:sick:

we got a 6 birth motorhome for those special occasions curtesy of the tax man lolo

:eek:WHAT,and he actually accepts this,tell me more:idea:

:DOOOOh yes mahoney lolol- magnetic sighns for the doors just in case lololo:D

Top Bottom