Trackers?

What you two goin on about.? I thought the thread was about trackers, as in,if you get something stolen you can locate it.:unsure::wondering:

What you two goin on about.? I thought the thread was about trackers, as in,if you get something stolen you can locate it.:unsure::wondering:

No, so I know if these wee tw@ts sleep in and try and make up the time by speeding. These trackers tell you everything you need to know Frederik, sends you a notification if the vehicle speeds, and tracks and records all it's movements.

WHATS THE PROBLEM LADS. THERES ALLWAYS A PUB IN WALKING DISTANCE TILL FINISHING TIME :laugh:

What dya mean in this case, in all cases.:laugh:

Don't tell the boys that one, they are going to hate me.:laugh:

masternaught helps me keep markus on site all day, however it doesnt get much more done ;)

When you give me a little vroom vroom van it will ;)

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Don't tell the boys that one, they are going to hate me.:laugh:

Everyone hates you. Don't get upset About it

If I was one of your boys Ide get one in reverse:laugh::laugh:
Keep tabs on the boss.;)

How very dare you. I never go in that bunker at the 1st.;)

You'll know everything they do with the vehicle including if they've got the radio on indicating that their sat in the cab,if they stop at a shop and for how long,you can watch them on a map as they make their way to the job,you will have a complete printable record of all the journeys with their speeds and daily drivers hours,they cant drop off gear at the foreigner they've got lined up for the weekend,gear you'll never see again,basically they cant take the p*ss,and you can add fuel costs and it'll estimate your fuel costs on any particular journey and it beats the thieve's should you lose a wagon to the robbers,in short a must have tool for gaffer's;)

I will look into it in the morning, are they easily transferable? We have a couple nearing the end of their useful life.

I will look into it in the morning, are they easily transferable? We have a couple nearing the end of their useful life.

Yes,your own fitter can do it or they'll send their own engineer for a small fee:cool:

Just spoke with Nav Man who have no minimum order so think I will be going with them. £20 per month if taking it over 5 years or £24 for 3, I thought that was quite good.

Top Bottom