Trackers?

aom

Reaction score
I know most on here won't like them, but who uses them and which one is best?

haha, got away with my wee mistake marra, now time barred.:cool:

I thought you were referring to my wee run in with the speed cameras.

Never heard another word about it so as I was on the wrong side of the road at the time must have helped me.

If I'm driving the wagon, I know if it's speeding or not without the email notifications.:laugh:

Fancy new orange faced things. I was very fortunate and will leave the car to the Mrs. I will stick to the old tractor of a jeep, don't get the same temptation, even if you did you would struggle to get it over 60 as you have to give it a written request in triplicate 3 days in advance.

new-speed-cameras-460x250.jpg

Quartix and Ram tracking are both very good , quartix you have the option to run as a pay as you go service and buy the units if you dont want to enter 3 year contracts
Like everything gets cheaper more units you take

We use Nav Man and it is very good. The PC set up is quick and easy and it has an iPhone app so you can see it in real time 24/7.

we use them aom they got fitted last year by nobles car rentals as the vans are leased by them so may be worth getting intouch with them mate there right round the country once you get used to the speed limits its fine but trying to keep to 70 is a nightmare you for ever looking at the seedo so restricted speed would be beter when they first got fitted the phone didnt stop ringing this vans speeding that vans this why was van on road at such a time. if i had my own firm like you aom i would fit them right away apparently the diesel bill has dropped to.

The main problem is, I really only want 1 but could maybe take 3. I have heard similar complaints Kev about the speed from both managers and drivers. The manager gets an email about being 1 or 2 mph over the speed limit and has to act and the driver cant believe he is getting a doing for such a small misdemeanour. I do have a couple of young drivers, and to be honest, with all the safety things we have in place I reckon we are most at risk getting to a job rather than the job itself and I really want to use it to monitor safety more than anything else. Restricting the speed is an option I might look into as well, not sure about how hard that would be.

I use ram tracking myself,i think it's brilliant but I don't have any experience of the other trackers so I cant compare:)

aparently they couldnt reduce the speed on the puegeot vans so there still prone to go over limits there wear 5mph over if not you get written warning. some times you have to boot it when a lorry cuts you up there wear that exscuse aswell but only if your doing 90 for few seconds not for 15minutes lol!!!

What's the deal with them BF, and how many you got?

Top Bottom